Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
In British tradition, it's the taking part that counts not the winning. Have a great race and enjoy it. With all the health issues you guys collectively have had, and the age difference, it's the other teams who should be worried that you even get close to them. Good luck.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
In British tradition, it's the taking part that counts not the winning. Have a great race and enjoy it. With all the health issues you guys collectively have had, and the age difference, it's the other teams who should be worried that you even get close to them. Good luck.

I reckon that Team CycleChat will position 1st in one stage and place high in two. Stage two doesn't hold as much interest to me as much as stage 1 & 3.. but that's just me..:reading:

Fingers crossed that the mighty 5 are all equally matched during race time..

:bravo:Good luck lads :thumbsup:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum

Cheers Whorty quite right!

Totally agree on the taking part bit, but then I was a big Eddie the eagle fan as a kid! ^_^

Sure the others might have some good athletes on their teams, but do they have Bobinski's book of excuses volumes 1,2 & 3 !?!! They ain't gonna know what's hit em!! :laugh:

bridgy

Legendary Member
The Danes are ready....

received_10210837637670468.jpeg

Breedon

Legendary Member
Any body have the link for the live stream please.
Good luck guys

LBHIFI

Veteran
What the F***, Skovsgaard is on something that looks to be a TT bike with a front disc wheel.:laugh:

Edit:...or is it Skovsgaard #2 from the wall?

Top Bottom