Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
What worried me most was that Jacob was 5th or so in that Danish Velodrome session.

I think our best tactic overall will be too find the weakest rider from the other two nations and all sit on his wheel and then all mug him in the finish.

Haha! His face would be a picture

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Did you get a fan sorted DP? I bought a second fan via amazon but it's a piece of junk. The price a paid may have been the first clue...
Yep I have nabbed two from the parents... so much blowing I won't know if I'm coming or going:ohmy:
Edit. Hold on that sounds really wrong...

bridgy

Legendary Member
Just looked at your stats from today Bridgy
Don't be wearing yourself out for Saturday now!
I was taking it easy, don't worry! At least I was after starting like a loony as usual, completely forgetting I was planning an easy ride and leaving myself unable to talk to DP and Kipster for about 5 minutes!

bridgy

Legendary Member
What worried me most was that Jacob was 5th or so in that Danish Velodrome session.

I think our best tactic overall will be too find the weakest rider from the other two nations and all sit on his wheel and then all mug him in the finish.
This is the wrong thread for discussing race tactics AAAC ;)

bridgy

Legendary Member
Sorry Paul, I was beginning to loose feeling in my toes. Legs were tired after some really heavy weightlifting this morning, so probably wouldn't have finished the session anyway.
No worries Lars. I wondered what had happened to you - wasn't expecting the problem to be cold toes though!

Bored Man

Upstanding Member

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dD5MNHXCZc8

I'm going to try to stay awake to watch live. It will be 1am my time. Go Team Cyclechat!!!!

Good on you @Randyberlin - I should be in work tomorrow morning but not anymore.. :bravo: is it an 8.30am start UK?

Listen.. I don't mind telling you that I'll be terribly vexed if the live feed is Danish focussed... I want to see you guys.. I don't care about who else is racing - just Team CycleChat... :hyper:

Daddy Pig

Veteran
Good on you @Randyberlin - I should be in work tomorrow morning but not anymore.. :bravo: is it an 8.30am start UK?

Listen.. I don't mind telling you that I'll be terribly vexed if the live feed is Danish focussed... I want to see you guys.. I don't care about who else is racing - just Team CycleChat... :hyper:
First race starts at 10am.:okay:

Top Bottom