Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Andy, I don't want to sound elitist (:whistle:) but do we really want North London Hipsters popping in bragging about their power meters etc?
What's that?? Oh, you think it's the perfect place for him to come and brag about accurate power? Gotcha:okay:

I want to be able to brag about power too:cry:

Your safe for a while don't worry. I looked into that thread already but you're all far too smug for my likings! ^_^

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Ok the Red Nose Event is up and running. :bicycle::bicycle:

If you would like to join us just search for the cage nut crew. Currently on a 62k/39mile velo session. We will be doing a 100k session at about 11-30 or so :eek:

Should you feel the need to donate it can be doe here

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/VMTSE

Thanks you for your support :okay:

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)

If you would like to join us just search for the cage nut crew. Currently on a 62k/39mile velo session. We will be doing a 100k session at about 11-30 or so :eek:

Just looked in ... The Cage Nut Crew seem to have been trounced :sad:

bobinski

Legendary Member

left you a donation for some chamois cream :smile:
Foe some strange reason said "good luck Whorty" :whistle:

Anyway Boxers, Good luck!

theboxers

Just looked in ... The Cage Nut Crew seem to have been trounced :sad:
I know, I did see you pop in :okay:. The manager got all of the uber fit runners and stuff on his squad He left us Cage Nut Crew with the people like me :whistle:.

We just missed our 200 mile total by the 2 teams about 7.5 miles, the Cage Nut Crew were timed out 13 kilometers short, I wanted to complete but they wouldn't let me :cursing:.

We all did our bit. Thanks to all here who donated to our current total of £276. :okay:

I'm off for a beer :cheers:

BILL S

Guru
Tonight's Chaingang race is Stage6 in Thorney / Somerset / England.
Last stage in this league and it's a nice flat one.
7pm warm up. 7:10 start

theboxers

Slightly frustrated today. We lost the session info of the winners of the 250 lap velo ride. Gone, not on the pc, not on bkool.

I tried to claim the win due to lack of proof of team Red Aisle Racers completion :whistle: but the manager was having none of it :sad:.

Still a good day was had by most, :bicycle::bicycle:

:okay:

BILL S

Guru
Tonight's Chaingang race is Stage6 in Thorney / Somerset / England.
Last stage in this league and it's a nice flat one.
7pm warm up. 7:10 start

For any of the new guys, remember to find and join the ride from the SEARCH tab then ROUTES then use the FILTER to search for the ride name or user (me).

bridgy

Legendary Member
Well I felt crap during that @BILL S - no energy, aching legs, the lot! I very nearly bailed out several times so glad you were there Bill as I probably would have otherwise. Think I need a couple of days off!

Top Bottom