Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Have anyones rides from tonight landed yet.
Mine is still in the grey void.

Andy, I don't want to sound elitist (:whistle:) but do we really want North London Hipsters popping in bragging about their power meters etc?
What's that?? Oh, you think it's the perfect place for him to come and brag about accurate power? Gotcha:okay:

I want to be able to brag about power too:cry:
Over here the hipsters don't have gears.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vn29DvMITu4

berty bassett

Legendary Member
still fannying around with pm
put bike with pm on bkool and opened bsim - when it searched for everything ,it found the turbo and power meter but i could only choose either or , if i chose 1 the other would ping down to the available slot . as i didnt have me garmin on me i decided to try in zwift where it recognised everything so i tried a workout there - was going to do 2x20 mins ftp but wimped out after 1 . heartrate was steadily getting higher but legs had had enough
next time i will try bsim , choose the bkool and have garmin on to give me a bit of an idea but then i will put the old rust bucket back on turbo as i am intrigued to see how long it will be before the front end drops off . the steering has completely seized now and looking very poorly - wonder if its the bike or me that dies first ?
sorry i aint been about much but now spring is suppose to be here i have been trying to get out more in the real world with the joys of continuous headwinds and punishment passes by bmws and audis oh and the winter ravaged tarmac bursting open in craters like an unfortunate teenagers spotty face
i am hoping that the real world will get me ready for wales and the torture to come - dont have many hills around here but i keep threatening to have a morning just riding up and down the same one - if i can get my head round doing that i should be able to blank out most things that people throw at me :wacko::laugh:

CXRAndy

Guru
Berty good news PM and Bkool work on Zwift together. Did the resistance adjust correctly?
Did you ride the circuit?
I reckon Bkool's removal of combined PM and Bkool Pro is to hide the deficiency of their software.

There is a ride over on Zwift at 9.30 Saturday 44 miles 4000ft climbing and over 660 riders so far:okay:

Last edited:

Breedon

Legendary Member
Berty good news PM and Bkool work on Zwift together. Did the resistance adjust correctly?
Did you ride the circuit?
I reckon Bkool's removal of combined PM and Bkool Pro is to hide the deficiency of their software.

There is a ride over on Zwift at 9.30 Saturday 44 miles 4000ft climbing and over 660 riders so far:okay:
Well diazapam and other pain killers taken and taking very easy today so if im able to join in i will, come on bertty dont be shy :tongue:

berty bassett

Legendary Member
Well diazapam and other pain killers taken and taking very easy today so if im able to join in i will, come on bertty dont be shy :tongue:
What do I done then !
If I sign up will I stick to the course automatically or will I scoot off round some corner and see you all disappear up the road ! Do I have to change name
So many questions
But sounds doable

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Spot the Difference

The Red Aisle Racers
Red Aisle Racers.jpg

Includes a marathoner, trail runner, fireman, canoer etc

The Cage Nut Crew
The Cage Nut Crew.jpg

includes me

The Complete Team