Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Sorry for skipping chaingang
Did WC 15 Live
Bested Jacpb live and GC but no Thomas R
Thanks for the tip Bridgy it worked a treat
Killed myself going up and could barely get the HR to come down on the descent so I'm glad he did not catch me!

Well, as Thomas R is riding a Classic, the "bump" in the middle of the course, probably felt like a smaller bump for him than the rest of us. :-)

Daddy Pig

Veteran
What you dong now DP? You're really in the wars at the moment!
So 4 months of continual colds (I blame daughters pre school) has taken it's toll. Asthma and chest infections don't mix and have left me low.... all the coughing then leads to me to tearing back muscles again which keep tearing further every time I cough. I feel that if I could just be put into an induced coma for a month I'd recover...

BILL S

Guru
Sorry for skipping chaingang
Did WC 15 Live
Bested Jacpb live and GC but no Thomas R
Thanks for the tip Bridgy it worked a treat
Killed myself going up and could barely get the HR to come down on the descent so I'm glad he did not catch me!

If I could have replied to your posts on the road today AAAC it would have gone something like this:

More Watts - I wish I could!
Take a rest on the downhill - You'll get no argument from me.

BILL S

Guru
Well I felt crap during that @BILL S - no energy, aching legs, the lot! I very nearly bailed out several times so glad you were there Bill as I probably would have otherwise. Think I need a couple of days off!

I knew something wasn't right Paul. I wasn't feeling great but you were obviously feeling a lot worse. I also felt like bailing but the thought of having to do it again put a stop to that.

BILL S

Guru
This is totally genuine BTW, but I won't be able to make the re-run on Saturday as I'm away visiting relatives. Can someone else please start it Saturday at 5pm?

bridgy

Legendary Member
So 4 months of continual colds (I blame daughters pre school) has taken it's toll. Asthma and chest infections don't mix and have left me low.... all the coughing then leads to me to tearing back muscles again which keep tearing further every time I cough. I feel that if I could just be put into an induced coma for a month I'd recover...
Sorry to hear that mate - hope you start to feel better soon. Hopefully the weather will start to actually feel spring -like soon and that might help.

GWS :hugs:

bridgy

Legendary Member
By the way, I posted on bkool's Facebook page asking if they would explain why the leagues are taking so long to update. I got the following reply which doesn't tell us much but at least they are now recognising there is a problem that needs fixing :

_20170323_205758.JPG

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Well, as Thomas R is riding a Classic, the "bump" in the middle of the course, probably felt like a smaller bump for him than the rest of us. :-)

I guess so, someone, a Dane was coming back at me quick on the hill to start with but then he must have blown a bit.
It was dead annoying for me when people joined and left as my avatar would freeze and it seemed I didn't get the time back when it unfroze.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
It might be AAAC on his own! Not many participants at the moment which is a shame

I've got visitors on Saturday and a car to fix so I might no be on my own on account of not being there.
Agree it's a shame to see the drop in numbers hence my apology tonight.
If I'd got home earlier I would have done WC 14 and the Chaingang but to be honest the WC 15 Live event was well attended.
It would have been worth starting late so as to get some draft from the other riders.
As it was, apart from a very brief moment drafting Jacob I was on my own the whole race.
Jacob got ahead of me on the long descent to the climb and I almost got on his wheel when I got a mini freeze as someone joined. I'm sure I would have latched on but I just missed his wheel so I backed off a bit and saved it for the climb to take my revenge, and 80kg won over 90+, a lot.

Top Bottom