Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
I’ve been holding on to my BKOOL turbo thinking that if you guys were short on numbers for the nations cup I’d be a reserve. But now it seems like there’s a bit of competition for places which is fantastic! So really I should sell the turbo now as it seems silly just to leave it gathering dust. I’m still hopeful I will be able to come back to BKOOL for some racing, maybe when they’ve introduced their own direct drive trainer things will work better.

In the mean time, does anyone have any idea what the turbos worth? If anyone here I know wanted it I’d do it at mates rates. But other than that I wouldn’t know what to price it at.

CXRAndy

Guru
Stick it on eBay Tommy, ask minimum of £100, see if it bids up from there.

peterob

Veteran
Count me in for any Cup of Nations trial. I think I'd be hard pushed to make the team but I've been feeling sluggish recently and need the motivation! :addict:

Whilst we're posting our cat pics....here's my festive felines Gus and Livia....(glad all moggies made it home last night)

IMG_0885.JPG IMG_0913.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_0885.JPG
    IMG_0885.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 33

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I’ve been holding on to my BKOOL turbo thinking that if you guys were short on numbers for the nations cup I’d be a reserve. But now it seems like there’s a bit of competition for places which is fantastic! So really I should sell the turbo now as it seems silly just to leave it gathering dust. I’m still hopeful I will be able to come back to BKOOL for some racing, maybe when they’ve introduced their own direct drive trainer things will work better.

In the mean time, does anyone have any idea what the turbos worth? If anyone here I know wanted it I’d do it at mates rates. But other than that I wouldn’t know what to price it at.
Why not hold on to it until after the Nations Cup .... join the competition to get in the team, them if you do, and the UK wins, you can sell it on ebay as a Bkool Nations Cup winning model :okay: Be worth a bit more dosh with that fame :tongue:

bridgy

Legendary Member
Thanks for the replies guys - sounds like we definitely have enough interest to definitely get a team of 5 together which is great news!

@BILL S can I delegate setting up a qualifying league to you as I have no clue what I'm doing when it comes to that?! We could maybe use the 2 courses used in the last nations cup event, plus a fllat one to replicate the velodrome stage (because of the complications of setting up velodrome races in leagues)?

I will start a new thread to further discuss all things Nations Cup.....

Del C

Veteran
I've had this and sometimes you can edit the date of ride and shift it higher in the list. Not all rides can be edited though.

If you want to get rid of a duplicated ride that you can edit put a past date in and the ride vanishes. Handy for cluttered schedules, but a pain in the posterior none the less.

Thanks.

I'll try that on the duplicated rides

BILL S

Guru
Thanks for the replies guys - sounds like we definitely have enough interest to definitely get a team of 5 together which is great news!

@BILL S can I delegate setting up a qualifying league to you as I have no clue what I'm doing when it comes to that?! We could maybe use the 2 courses used in the last nations cup event, plus a fllat one to replicate the velodrome stage (because of the complications of setting up velodrome races in leagues)?

I will start a new thread to further discuss all things Nations Cup.....
No worries Paul. We'll further discuss the best format to use and I'll set up a league accordingly.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
None of this seems to work for me which is a PITA. Means I can only join live rides for the leagues and not do them on my own. Oh, well :cry:
Can you not challenge a ride and edit it to the current date then see if it shows up as your last in the list?

They have somehow reversed the order so that the most current rides are on the right of the second page of available/scheduled rides in bsim. A right pain :cursing:

<Tommy>

Illegitimi non carborundum
Regarding the nations cup It looks like you’ll be able to have a couple of reserve riders too potentially so that can only be good.

In my heart I want Whorty to qualify, and Bruusgard for the Danes. Because in my head it plays out like a scene from Rocky, with Whorty pulling off some sort of last minute, against the odds victory, with eye of the tiger blaring out in the background! :boxing:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Top Bottom