Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
It's them !

And welcome back Adam :hello:

Ditto
Welcome back to what is the real question!

Reactions: Add

Breedon

Legendary Member
I'm going to be honest now, i really enjoyed the last league we did and when doing it i was 100% on renewing my sub BUT with whats happened over the last week im now not renewing.

I'm not going to bash/slag off bkool but unfortunately i think now's the time to find something else, and just trying out Rouvy has made me realise that.
i will still use the trial and most probably sign up to that but will give a more detailed review later in the week, i will also more than likely sign up to Bigringvr when there sub offer comes live as that will get better over time.

I hope bkool sorts out the problems i really do, but for me i wont be there when they do :sad:

Last edited:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I'm going to be honest now, i really enjoyed the last league we did and when doing it i was 100% on renewing my sub BUT with whats happened over the last week im now not renewing.

I'm not going to bash/slag off bkool but unfortunately i think now's the time to find something else, and just trying out Rouvy has made me realise that.
i will still use the trial and most probably sign up to that but will give a more detailed review later in the week, i will also more than likely sign up to Bigringvr when there sub offer comes live as that will get better over time.

I hope bkool sorts out the problems i really do, but for me i wont be there when they do :sad:

And now, the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
My friend, I'll say it clear
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain

I've lived a life that's full
I've traveled each and every highway
But more, much more than this
I did it my way

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
I am not a faceache user but I did find this

bkool apology.jpg

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Zidi

If BKOOL could make one, or a couple of routes (maybe circular) that would work in solo mode, without internet connection, which we would use when problems occur.... that would be nice! At least for premium members. :cycle:

peterob

Veteran
You need something like Road Link or https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/UK-Bicyc...hash=item3f8b5576db:m:mZI32HsS8Cge-BBR9Gvnrcg.

I am running an 52/36 and an 11-42 with my med RD off of one. No issues at all apart form initial setup problems (that took me about 15 minutes to sort out). I have about 1500mile or so on it now.

Thanks. I had a look at these but as I recall they didn't support my short cage RD. I'll give them another look.

keithaitch

Veteran
Monday morning update.
Bkool is up but not what i would call stable yet, in so much as personal rides, schedules, leagues, favorites are not yet available. So I rode a live ride, the downstairs neighbors love me, sourby whatever, our cg1. The video streaming was less than crap freezing more than it ran. I chased down a Dane and then eased up and just ride it home, there's never an @BILL S when you need one to push you to your limits.
I have news on rouvy which I'll share in bit while waiting to find out if they are going to remove the cataracts in my right eye caused by last year's operation to reattach the retina. Fingers crossed.

Top Bottom