Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
And before I forget:

The re-run is of course at 5pm as usual. Get on the tail of @keithaitch ghost and try to beat it on the final sprint :cycle:

Sorry gents, won't be there tonight.

I'm on a mission doing the missed BWC rides and re-doing some of the ones done on the Direto. 1 down, 3 to go, before I start looking at improving on the ones done on the Pro. :heat: Hopefully I'll be on page 2 sooner rather than later.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
That sounds like a chance for me to press my natural talent- extra weight- I'll start looking for the steepest downhill route i can find.
Actually @shimceltic has beaten me in the last downhill route so I may have to think of another plan.
I'm with you that I thought we would get some returnees from the Zwift gang. The closed races and other Bkool strengths are different enough that it has some appeal. It was my thought that when everyone is on a non Bkool trainer there would be no unfair advantage in the races. The big difference in the non Bkool turbos seems to me to be the accuracy and I haven't gotten to the level where that concerns me.
Do a search in Bkool route finder. Use 'descenso' as the search term, then specify 3d, Video and greater than 15km.

There are some great rides that you can hammer. The longest are about 40 mintes for me, most of which is freewheeling, if you wish to go that route, but plenty are 20-25minutes that involve flat and rises on the way down.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
shame about the dead stop @BILL S
it broke our rhythm
i new i had the 7 seconds in my legs but i could not afford to let the gap grow
i tried to take you with me but the elastic was breaking
my chances of bridging the gap were reducing so i had to put in one big attack
once i was hooked back up i got a rest from time to time
thanks for the support on the road it gave me wings at the end

Last edited:

keithaitch

Veteran
per per perfect end to the league
Seems fair to me .. I didn't deserve it

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Its always been a pleasure Randy. Its suited me the past few years and it's not taken much time at all. Once you know how to do it its only about 15 minutes.
Lately I've not been sure how much longer I'll be using the turbo as I've felt my interest flagging. I guess its a lot to do with the splitters, who I'm a little surprised haven't returned by now. But I've also wondered if we can try to spice things up a bit ourselves, and I think we might have just come across a possibility for that which has been recently mentioned. I'll add my suggestion in the next post or two.
Randy, I heard you might be visiting here again this year and be back in Wales for the DD? Is that the case? Sorry I missed the posts where you've outlined your plans.

I don’t have the skills of Geoff but it’s crying our for a handicap League.. even with half a dozen, it would spice it up a little more. Even with the RW calling, I’m sure most would compete.. if two leagues are too much, perhaps handicap the CG?

I’ll get mi coat

I don’t have the skills of Geoff but it’s crying our for a handicap League.. even with half a dozen, it would spice it up a little more. Even with the RW calling, I’m sure most would compete.. if two leagues are too much, perhaps handicap the CG?

I’ll get mi coat
I noticed your ride didn't show in Bkool. I just asked to be your friend. It must have dropped off when you changed your name to Bored Man.

Top Bottom