Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
1km in the velodrome and back to yours for refreshments?
The sunny Spain residence or the French villa?

BILL S

Guru
@BILL S before you do the routes for next month's league could I make a request. Sunday 10/3 is my 60th birthday. Could I have the honour of choosing that week's route?

We can try, but picking routes can be very hit and miss. Can you let me know the route now as I'll need it to set up the league, which needs to be before next Tuesday. Another option is that you could have a go at setting up the league and I can try to help you.

keithaitch

Veteran
We can try, but picking routes can be very hit and miss. Can you let me know the route now as I'll need it to set up the league, which needs to be before next Tuesday. Another option is that you could have a go at setting up the league and I can try to help you.
Bill I would like to try to do the league set up, to be able to split the work with you in future but perhaps start next month when we have a bit more time. The stage I would like to do in week 2 of next month is this one https://www.bkool.com/profile/detail/3661597?durationType=DISTANCE&lapCount=1 . It is a video of the climb I do at least once a week into the hills behind Barcelona. In fact after redoing last nights stage due to my false start in a minute I'll go and do the first part of this ride as it's too beautiful a day here not to go out even if I will be knackered. Let me know what you think.

BILL S

Guru
Bill I would like to try to do the league set up, to be able to split the work with you in future but perhaps start next month when we have a bit more time. The stage I would like to do in week 2 of next month is this one https://www.bkool.com/profile/detail/3661597?durationType=DISTANCE&lapCount=1 . It is a video of the climb I do at least once a week into the hills behind Barcelona. In fact after redoing last nights stage due to my false start in a minute I'll go and do the first part of this ride as it's too beautiful a day here not to go out even if I will be knackered. Let me know what you think.
I'll try to get that ride programmed into the new league. That's my challenge for the weekend:smile:. After that sometime we can work on getting you up to speed with programming in a league. I think I'd quite enjoy the surprise of a Chaingang league picked by someone else.

keithaitch

Veteran
I sure appreciate all your work. Thanks again.
Well said @Randyberlin, without your written @BILL S winter training would be hard work instead of hard work but fun!

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Avg. 6,3W/kg. I don't think that time will be beaten, even if AAAC tries really hard.:smile:

Just been looking at the GC and I am shocked and stunned.
I thought I was second to Per by 30 seconds an quite a bit clear of others going into stage 5 but obviously not.
I better drink an extra couple of bottles of wine tonight to ready myself for tomorrows challenge.
The gauntlette is thrown.
Not telling you which stage I am going to re-run though!

Top Bottom