Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BILL S

Guru
I'll be there, guess we will try to work together to hold onto the ghosts no?
Sounds good to me. Don't know if we can hold onto AAAC ghost but we should give it a go. I couldn't hold onto him last time.

BILL S

Guru
Looks to be a problem with ghosts. I added the ghosts and it showed they are there in bkool but when the sim is opened they are AWOL. I hope they miraculously appear, but if not I will have no patience with bkool this time. :cursing:

keithaitch

Veteran
Looks to be a problem with ghosts. I added the ghosts and it showed they are there in bkool but when the sim is opened they are AWOL. I hope they miraculously appear, but if not I will have no patience with bkool this time. :cursing:
I had the same problem, added ghosts not showing in the cyclists tab, but then appearing in the ride.

BILL S

Guru
I had the same problem, added ghosts not showing in the cyclists tab, but then appearing in the ride.
Good im not going crazy then :wacko:

BILL S

Guru
Oh well I'll have four ghosts for tomorrow's rerun! Chapeau @BILL S tactically perfect. Drafted all the way then out sprinted the big man!
not really feeling like I deserved that one at all. that's one of my worst average powers for any race. but cheers I admit the tactics worked well, but even then struggled to hold off AAAC.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Soooo....I did stage5. Fortunately @AAAC 76C had done it already so I had much needed help. Couldn’t hold on to him though. It felt kind of slow, and much more of an effort to keep the pace than usual. Is it the update? Don’t know. It felt that one should be able to do that route a bot faster, but below 16 minutes? Is that possible? So, it remains to be seen what this effort is worth. Enough to hold you guys off? Maybe...but I think it might be quite tight in the gc in the end. (Well, unless @AAAC 76C decides to gear up, keeps his hands off the brakes, and keeps that chain on.)

So...do you accept the challenge @keithaitch and @BILL S ? :boxing:

Btw...mind those dead stops!

No sarcasm here but I found the stage odly slow for something so flat.

Top Bottom