Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
I got caught with 1 dead stop was like pedaling through tar! Thanks for the on road encouragement

Brusgaard

Über Guru
is bsim 4.17 and pro 3.10 correct
i am getting crazy dead stops followed by a slingshot and power flats much lower than the speed and slope would cause

Yes, I had multiple dead stops on Thursday as well, and also did not find the motivation to push on after that as I only needed to stay ahead of @perswe :smile:

On Wednesday I tried a re-run of one of the BWC stages against one of my own Direto ghosts from the beginning of February (BSIM 4.15). I know I'm suffering from a bit of fatigue lately, but I only managed to beat the Direto time by 16 seconds or so.

I'm under the impression that BSIM 4.17 has made us (Bkool (Pro) riders) a bit slower, as @perswe suggested a few posts back.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Yes, I had multiple dead stops on Thursday as well, and also did not find the motivation to push on after that as I only needed to stay ahead of @perswe :smile:

On Wednesday I tried a re-run of one of the BWC stages against one of my own Direto ghosts from the beginning of February (BSIM 4.15). I know I'm suffering from a bit of fatigue lately, but I only managed to beat the Direto time by 16 seconds or so.

I'm under the impression that BSIM 4.17 has made us (Bkool (Pro) riders) a bit slower, as @perswe suggested a few posts back.

Good new is I beat the 'Dark' side!

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Sorry, also my bad.
@keithaitch There is nothing as far as I know that can be done to rectify this once the league has closed. BTW you can now publish your April league seeing as the March one is finished.
Also, I think we may have an admin position free still if anyone is happy to help with ride approvals etc.

More than happy to help @BILL S

I’ll be running my league again this month too, so always in and out of the SIM..

keithaitch

Veteran
Sorry, also my bad.
@keithaitch There is nothing as far as I know that can be done to rectify this once the league has closed. BTW you can now publish your April league seeing as the March one is finished.
Also, I think we may have an admin position free still if anyone is happy to help with ride approvals etc.
It won't let me publish it, it shows a non coherent message I'll try tomorrow in case it's date related.

keithaitch

Veteran
  • Cannot publish the league. This may be because some stage doesn't have an associated session or the start date is earlier than today. Cannot overlaps the league dates with another scheduled league or with the current league.
They all have associated sessions let's see what happens tomorrow..

BILL S

Guru
  • Cannot publish the league. This may be because some stage doesn't have an associated session or the start date is earlier than today. Cannot overlaps the league dates with another scheduled league or with the current league.
They all have associated sessions let's see what happens tomorrow..

This has happened to me many times. the fix is to make sure you use a start date later than the end date of the previous league. If you haven't done that you need to go in and edit the first ride so it is tomorrows date. Then the league should publish.
I tried to do it with your league but it wouldn't let me I think because you set it up.

keithaitch

Veteran
This has happened to me many times. the fix is to make sure you use a start date later than the end date of the previous league. If you haven't done that you need to go in and edit the first ride so it is tomorrows date. Then the league should publish.
I tried to do it with your league but it wouldn't let me I think because you set it up.
Thx @BILL S I had to delete the stage and then redo it but the league is now published. I'll be starting stage 1,an old favorite at 18:00uk time on Thursday.

Top Bottom