Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Anybody going up against the Spanish u23 time trial champion this afternoon ?
Got the email and as I have an Orbea also, I would be right there with him - Its all about the bike despite what Armstrong says - but sadly am going back to Juneau for work until Sunday. This is the worst month of not riding ever and the Double Devil is only 45 days away.

shimceltic

Veteran
Randy, Are you going to Tracy's King crab shack?

I wasnt planning on it but if you're going I'll meet you there. On my way right now.

Attachments

• IMG_1253.JPG
    IMG_1253.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1276.JPG
    IMG_1276.JPG
    65 KB · Views: 16

keithaitch

Veteran
Well that was interesting! I thought you were going to catch me at the end @BILL S and was easing Duran to tuck in behind you and then the elastic finally snapped. I can see you hanging on to my ghost on Saturday and taking 10 seconds out of me in the last km. @perswe I guess dropping my ghost on the poggio left you exhausted for this. Next time!! @BILL S I do hope that isn't the last time we'll race together. Sniff.

BILL S

Guru
Even though I got to only 6 seconds away from you @keithaitch , there was no way I could catch you. I was knackered!

BILL S

Guru
Well that was interesting! I thought you were going to catch me at the end @BILL S and was easing Duran to tuck in behind you and then the elastic finally snapped. I can see you hanging on to my ghost on Saturday and taking 10 seconds out of me in the last km. @perswe I guess dropping my ghost on the poggio left you exhausted for this. Next time!! @BILL S I do hope that isn't the last time we'll race together. Sniff.

Definitely not the last time Keith. I'm not planning to disappear and will probably be at most of your CG races, at least until the summer heat. Will try to get you on Saturday if I can but doubt I'll manage.

perswe

Über Member
@keithaitch Yes there I was, with water bottles and all, only to realise you had already finished the BWC.
Then I remembered it was race night with the CG.
Well, I think the first part went relatively well but after the climb I had little left to spend and kept loosing time all the way in.
Good racing you all!

keithaitch

Veteran
@keithaitch Yes there I was, with water bottles and all, only to realise you had already finished the BWC.
Then I remembered it was race night with the CG.
Well, I think the first part went relatively well but after the climb I had little left to spend and kept loosing time all the way in.
Good racing you all!
Congrats on the WC position, another few seconds and we would have been together. I look forward to renewing our friendly rivalry next winter!

Top Bottom