Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
What did we do then?

Not one of the CG league ones. :-) Only one open now is Stouby-Sejet.

keithaitch

Veteran
Sorry guys I really messed up there. I had the route as the league ride and with ghosts for tonight. I did the league one this afternoon to check my connection here in France and then had problems getting in this evening and in the rush I must have chosen the wrong ride. Also I had to do it on my phone as the computer wouldn't connect so everything was really small! I'm really sorry. If it's any consolation I was on fire tonight and my time too will count for nothing! Can we all do stage one some time this month?

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Not one of the CG league ones. :-) Only one open now is Stouby-Sejet.

:rofl:

keithaitch

Veteran
Can you edit the league so that is stage 1? I beat Brusgaard and boredman and I don't think I could repeat that!
I don't know, but I bet much doubt it. I'm sure my Yoda (aka @BILL S) will confirm. No consolation I know, but I put nearly three minutes into @perswe which would normally mean several celebratory beers, but tonight I just feel like a fool! Sorry guys

perswe

Über Member
I don't know, but I bet much doubt it. I'm sure my Yoda (aka @BILL S) will confirm. No consolation I know, but I put nearly three minutes into @perswe which would normally mean several celebratory beers, but tonight I just feel like a fool! Sorry guys
Ähum, actually I was 4.20 behind you. And I think I was pretty fast.

Looking at the rankings you have an all time podium place to add to your collection of trophies Pep...sorry I mean Keith....^_^

Top Bottom