Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
It worked well on Zits. Cranked the reality slider almost full up and all was well.
Prehaps I need yo cycle it on off when I go from Zits to BSim as well.
When I was still using both platforms on the Bkool Pro, I had to always turn off the Pro if switching platforms. I thin it was the ANT+ signal that used to get confused. Usually good though when re-connected properly :okay:

How is your experience on Zwift? How you finding the races there compared to Bkool racing?

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
In the interest of equal and fair representation, I have signed up to Bkool for another year.

:highfive: That’s me high fiving myself... :reading:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Is your 'summer' outdoor cycling season over now in bonnie Scotland? :whistle: How was the week of sunshine :rofl:

We’ve had a great start so far. Loads of RW miles. Haven’t been on Bkool for a month noo.. it’s blowing a hoolie noo and hasn’t stopped raining all day, but isn’t that a good excuse for a late lunch and a few drinkies?

All things good in the land of the Scot (n Jim).

Hope Mrs n Mr McWhortface are good.. good luck in Cambridge :thumbsup:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
When I was still using both platforms on the Bkool Pro, I had to always turn off the Pro if switching platforms. I thin it was the ANT+ signal that used to get confused. Usually good though when re-connected properly :okay:

How is your experience on Zwift? How you finding the races there compared to Bkool racing?

I have enjoyed those I have done thus far and now I have slid the slider it's getting real.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Cool :biggrin: Glad you're enjoying the dark side :okay: Plenty scalps over there to take :gun:

Did two laps of London today, twice up Box Hill.
Lost a chunk on 6 leaders on the first ascent and held the 1 minute gap to the end together with 2 others.
Dropped one on the second ascent but felt the other would outsprint me so I went long at just under a km to go but went anarobic and popped 30m from the line and was passed as we crossed it.
I do struggle a bit sometimes holding a spot in a group and sometimes I drift out in front, turn off the power but you dont seem to be able to accelerate back in as you slide into the bunch.
I am getting the hang of that now.
All in all the ride is feeling a lot more realistic in Zits and my average power is droping nicely back into the mortal realm.

Did find it a bit odd cycling down into the underground on wooden boards down an escalator and along the tracks.

keithaitch

Veteran
Forgot it was Thursday... Busy week! I'll be there to start it this evening , as usual

Top Bottom