Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Chapeau Miguel Angel Lopez... :boxing:

Not really Cricket, beating on a jogger who was simply running on a public road!

BILL S

Guru
Just the regular Thursday post to say I'll be starting tonight's ride at the now usual time of 19:00 cet 18:00 UK time. See you there.

I'll be there to keep you company. Hopefully tucked in right behind :smile:

keithaitch

Veteran
Bang, the elastic snapped and y he was gone with me no longer sitting pretty waiting for the last 400m! Great race @BILL S. 1-1 approaching half time, I may need to bring in a substitute for the second half. Next week I can't ride on Thursday but could on Tuesday evening if you or anybody else wanted to join me then.

BILL S

Guru
Bang, the elastic snapped and y he was gone with me no longer sitting pretty waiting for the last 400m! Great race @BILL S. 1-1 approaching half time, I may need to bring in a substitute for the second half. Next week I can't ride on Thursday but could on Tuesday evening if you or anybody else wanted to join me then.

Hi Keith. I really must apologise as I had a stupid amount of fairy dust and didn't really know what to do with it until I decided I should use it for revenge for last weeks finish. Hopefully we're about level pegging in the points now.
And - next Tuesday is fine for me as long s I can remember.

keithaitch

Veteran
Hi Keith. I really must apologise as I had a stupid amount of fairy dust and didn't really know what to do with it until I decided I should use it for revenge for last weeks finish. Hopefully we're about level pegging in the points now.
And - next Tuesday is fine for me as long s I can remember.
Apologies not needed, I'll be there at 18:00uk time next Tuesday hopefully see you then. It's the 8km climb I was going to do an everesting on, we just have to do it once, I was going to do it 29 times till I discovered it was beyond me!

Top Bottom