Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dm800

Regular
god only another 3300 pages to read on this subject alone.
If I can be so bold as to ask if the Bkool App is the one to get with my Bkool Pro 2 or should I look elsewhere? I don't mean Zwift as it is too expensive in my opinion. I have to admit to trying all the free trials and BigRing Vr is great but only for single runs. It would be nice to have a few joined up sessions.

shimceltic

Veteran
god only another 3300 pages to read on this subject alone.
If I can be so bold as to ask if the Bkool App is the one to get with my Bkool Pro 2 or should I look elsewhere? I don't mean Zwift as it is too expensive in my opinion. I have to admit to trying all the free trials and BigRing Vr is great but only for single runs. It would be nice to have a few joined up sessions.
I bought the trainer and sim last year and for the money I think it's great. Join our Thursday and Saturday Live sessions and find others randomly when you log on. I think the Web page could be better but really like it as a trainer

@Randyberlin - hows the leg now ?
It's still not healed but much better. It may be a lesson to everyone about the dangers of getting off a bike. You might want to write this down. Don't get your foot tangled as you're getting off. And if you're falling over just fall. It was throwing my left leg out to catch myself that tore it. Thanks for asking. I've long worn out any sympathy from my wife and coworkers.

Top Bottom