Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
Jim, I've gave you something to chase up the mountain. I doubt you will get anywhere near me as I've put a few minutes into bill Keith and brusgaard. I think maybe my unit malfunctioned. I was spinning 100 rpm to start and was 25 seconds down but I just kept spinning at 100 rpm in a decent gear and breezed past everyone.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Jim, I've gave you something to chase up the mountain. I doubt you will get anywhere near me as I've put a few minutes into bill Keith and brusgaard. I think maybe my unit malfunctioned. I was spinning 100 rpm to start and was 25 seconds down but I just kept spinning at 100 rpm in a decent gear and breezed past everyone.

I started to ride it this evening after doing Stage four (for @Bored Man) thank you Keith but bailed.. I hate hills and even if you didn’t have magic fairy dust in your TUE inhaler - I still wouldn’t have caught you. :rofl:

keithaitch

Veteran
Just the usual Thursday message to say I'll be starting out this evening with a many ghosts as possible. One question, if I add my bots, which I do if there are no ghosts do the rest of you see then and get benefit from them or are they personal to me?

BILL S

Guru
Just the usual Thursday message to say I'll be starting out this evening with a many ghosts as possible. One question, if I add my bots, which I do if there are no ghosts do the rest of you see then and get benefit from them or are they personal to me?
I'll be joining you Keith. I rode it on Tuesday so there's at least one ghost to add. I see your bots but don't benefit from them, but nor are they a distraction so I'm quite indifferent to them.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Why is Bkool the only free trial I have come across that wants your credit card details upfront?

I'm guessing cos you can change your email lots n lots of times n get lots n lots of free trials.. where as, you probably don't have lots n lots of credit cards. N they want your dosh..

BILL S

Guru
Good ride gents. Much easier for me than my solo ride on Tuesday. I had fairy dust again in case anyone thought I was going a bit too fast. Excellent sprint there @keithaitch but as my fairy dial was reading 1200w it was never going to be easy for you.

keithaitch

Veteran
Perfect race @BILL S, chapeau.
You spotted the move to drop @Brusgaard and then we worked together ok. I had it all planned to attack just before the to of the climb about half a km begs the end but you have the ability to make me come through just when I dont want to and sooner than i want to. I decided to give it everything and try to get to the uphill and I thought I was gong to his you off, but no, you can't through y and I was spent. A masterclass.

BILL S

Guru
Yeah. Your Canyon must be almost a year old. If @berty bassett is correct in what he tells his wife they go bad after a year and have to be replaced.

Its actually almost 5 years old so it could be worn out if it didn't live on the turbo. Looks like the permission is just about there so I just need to decide which bike to get. Probably similar to yours as I need something more comfortable.

Top Bottom