Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
Its actually almost 5 years old so it could be worn out if it didn't live on the turbo. Looks like the permission is just about there so I just need to decide which bike to get. Probably similar to yours as I need something more comfortable.
My cannondale Synapse are both a beautiful combination of comfort and speed. I would highly recommend.

shimceltic

Veteran
Its actually almost 5 years old so it could be worn out if it didn't live on the turbo. Looks like the permission is just about there so I just need to decide which bike to get. Probably similar to yours as I need something more comfortable.
I've had amazon prime for years and they may as well set up a warehouse at my house the amount of junk I buy. Drunk amazon shopping......

keithaitch

Veteran
Yes, the Cannondale Synapse has already caught my attention and Comfort and speed is exactly what I want :smile:
I have two, one for Barcelona one for france. I bought the second because I like the dust so much. The newer one I've upgraded to di2 and got some fab wheels, but in terms of comfort they are outstanding I feel tired after a long ride but never sore. In terms of speed I've done two sportives this year and won my age category in both, and that's not down to me! Next weekend I've got a big one, in perhaps the best cycling area in Europe, http://www.cyclosport-ariegeoise.com/cyclosportive-lariegeoise-english/ and I'm hoping for a similar result. I would buy another without a second thought if I had to.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Perfect race @BILL S, chapeau.
You spotted the move to drop @Brusgaard and then we worked together ok.

I'll have my revenge on Saturday. I did the Bkool Challenge at 4 PM, so I just took it kind of easy after you left me, waiting for the Choo choo train to pass me. I promise to go faster on Saturday, at least on the last 15 km. :smile: I recon I can shave about 1 minute off today's time then. :boxing:

keithaitch

Veteran
I had about 1min on bored man going into the last 7k but by 2k it was 30 seconds. Not sure how it finished but he had a strong finish
You beat him by 37seconds.

BILL S

Guru
I have two, one for Barcelona one for france. I bought the second because I like the dust so much. The newer one I've upgraded to di2 and got some fab wheels, but in terms of comfort they are outstanding I feel tired after a long ride but never sore. In terms of speed I've done two sportives this year and won my age category in both, and that's not down to me! Next weekend I've got a big one, in perhaps the best cycling area in Europe, http://www.cyclosport-ariegeoise.com/cyclosportive-lariegeoise-english/ and I'm hoping for a similar result. I would buy another without a second thought if I had to.
I'm wondering if I should be going for discs and di2 or just a basic one without which would surely be lighter and cost a lot less.
Well done you for winning your age category. I did that once too, in a 24 hour race when I hit 50 :biggrin:. Your Sportive next weekend looks amazing. I wish I was joining you and at the same time I'm glad I'm not.

Top Bottom