Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
kin l guys!

did not think i was going to make it half way with you both

well blimming done
dark still beat me by 1 40 at over 500 bkw and using an extra heart!

Last edited:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
yes good ride indeed. I never thought Id make it to the end with you guys and I didn't, but more than happy to take a good bit off Thursdays time. Looks like bkool/cc really is picking up a bit.
Yes, however I won't be there next Saturday. My boss has invited us to an Italian wine tasting (read: drinking) party. He intend to have a wine from each region for us to drink. Guess one or two bottles per attendee will be the result of that. :wacko:xx(

shimceltic

Veteran
I saw that. You caught up to yourself pretty fast even after your earlier ride. You’ve sure gotten stronger. Did you beat your Thursday time?
@Bored Man put some serious power the last few miles and ended up way ahead of me.
By about 3 seconds! Probably would have had a better time by not taking it as easy at the start. Or maybe not as I still had something in the tank!

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Can I come?

Sure, he's about your age, so you'll fit right in. I'm more of a beer drinker anyway. :smile:

The first time I was at his party, he served water melon for desert. Turns out they had been soaked in vodka and later rum for at least 24 hours. I'm not the one leaving leftovers, so I ate everything on my plate. But not much later I had to take a walk and get it out of my system. xx( Somehow we always end up very drunk at his parties, due to alle the wine, beers and other stronger beverages. :wacko:

Last year however, I had my sort-of-pneumonia coming, so I was a little under the weather and didn't drink too much and went to bed a couple of hours early.

@Bored Man @shimceltic .

Don't look now but team gravity has beaten you both by over a minute.
At last my extra eating is paying off.
Screenshot_2019-06-23-11-46-58.png

Top Bottom