Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
@keithaitch .
As Mr. Rod Stewart says, every picture tells a story. Your Strava picture today is the tale of a man living the dream!

keithaitch

Veteran
I'm afraid that I won't be able to do this week's stage, so we'll end this league having done just 4 of the stages. I have a big race, 180kms and 4000m of climbing http://www.cyclosport-ariegeoise.com/race-ariegeoise-xxl/ on Saturday and having done my last training ride today, will have a gentle ride tomorrow then a couple of days rest. The last thing I need is trying to hang on to @BILL S or @Brusgaard on Thursday and then die 2kms in to the penultimate climb. Forecast for Saturday is 39°!
As previously mentioned there will not be leagues in July or August but I'll post leagues starting again in September. Hope you all have a wonderful summer of cycling.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I'm afraid that I won't be able to do this week's stage, so we'll end this league having done just 4 of the stages. I have a big race, 180kms and 4000m of climbing http://www.cyclosport-ariegeoise.com/race-ariegeoise-xxl/ on Saturday and having done my last training ride today, will have a gentle ride tomorrow then a couple of days rest. The last thing I need is trying to hang on to @BILL S or @Brusgaard on Thursday and then die 2kms in to the penultimate climb. Forecast for Saturday is 39°!
As previously mentioned there will not be leagues in July or August but I'll post leagues starting again in September. Hope you all have a wonderful summer of cycling.

I'm heading for Kent on Thursday coming back Saturday so I am probably done as well. Working late tomorrow because I am off on Thursday.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I remember the good old days when I didn't get beat by 5 minutes :sad:

I look forward to GPlama's test of the Air, now that he has it in his cave.
I still think Dark's avg. watt is too high even if it was a Bkool Pro. 6,6W/kg avg. for 25 minutes is World Tour level, and I think impossible if the Air is anywhere correct in its watt numbers.

Last edited:

shimceltic

Veteran
Yes, I hope to join the Family Challenge at 4 PM or 6 PM UK, depending on when I make it home from work.
Did you get a ride? I couldn't see anything at 6pm

Top Bottom