Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No..... Why?
I saw a review signed by Seamus. It is a really funny detective series that takes place in Dublin. If you're a reader you should try them. If you start on them the first one is" a man with one of those faces"

I've tried tablet readers and just can't get on with them. I like the tactile feel of turning paper pages :smile:
Not to go too far down this non bike path but I have a wall of real books I ignore because the Kindle is too convenient. A huge plus on those Caimh McDonnell books is the definition of the Irish terms at a touch on the word.
To bring it back to bicycling getting way way out of print books from the first generation of cyclists ( for free)would be impossible even with Abebooks.com.
Screenshot_2019-07-07-09-15-51.png Screenshot_2019-07-07-09-10-35.png Screenshot_2019-07-07-09-15-51.png Screenshot_2019-07-07-09-11-03.png

shimceltic

Veteran
Not to go too far down this non bike path but I have a wall of real books I ignore because the Kindle is too convenient. A huge plus on those Caimh McDonnell books is the definition of the Irish terms at a touch on the word.
To bring it back to bicycling getting way way out of print books from the first generation of cyclists ( for free)would be impossible even with Abebooks.com.
View attachment 474402 View attachment 474403 View attachment 474402 View attachment 474404
The only real books I have are recipe books!

Top Bottom