Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

berty bassett

Legendary Member
I was hoping for some rain today so I would ride inside but it looks like another day out in the real world.
What an odd bunch we are to be doing rain dances !

AAAC 76C

Large Member
@JacobSkovsgaard
WHATTT!!!!

upload_2019-7-13_19-2-28.png

Maybe he's lying about his weight or using a moped
He was part of the Danish Bkool world cup team and he is just plain fast. My guess is the Bkool pro algorithm favors heavy riders who can put out massive power. I'll test this theory some day when I can crank out some watts. I have the weight just need the power. Hmmm maybe EPO and a motor rather than actually trying to get fit... Way easier.
Like @berty bassett was saying earlier it's not normal to wish the summer away just so we can get back to the VR world, but looking forward to catching up to you...maybe... You know, you and the other Jimmie @Bored Man can meet me half way by slacking off the rest of the summer. Your real world rides have been impressive.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
He was part of the Danish Bkool world cup team and he is just plain fast. My guess is the Bkool pro algorithm favors heavy riders who can put out massive power. I'll test this theory some day when I can crank out some watts. I have the weight just need the power. Hmmm maybe EPO and a motor rather than actually trying to get fit... Way easier.
Like @berty bassett was saying earlier it's not normal to wish the summer away just so we can get back to the VR world, but looking forward to catching up to you...maybe... You know, you and the other Jimmie @Bored Man can meet me half way by slacking off the rest of the summer. Your real world rides have been impressive.
This /\ :okay:

I think it's been said before, as you put in more power the Bkool Pro unit exaggerates that even further. Some on here have met and/or know Jacob in real life and he is a monster rider both IRL and on Bkool. :notworthy:

shimceltic

Veteran
You've caught me out with the EPO as I've been drinking this pre ride
Screenshot_20190715-192839.png

Top Bottom