Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Might jump on the 6 one myself if I can. Guess it’s a join live jobby

I might join you, but don't be shocked if it doesn't show up as FEATURED under the Live section. If it doesn't, I'll probably do some social ride on Z instead. :unsure:

shimceltic

Veteran
Thanks for the boost brusgaard, when I seen you joined after a few mins my aim was to hold you off as long as possible. Really pushed myself

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Thanks for the boost brusgaard, when I seen you joined after a few mins my aim was to hold you off as long as possible. Really pushed myself

Didn't have to, I was on the Neo tonight. :sweat: Will do it again on the Pro some day just to see the time difference. :smile:

Not many riders on the platform at the 6 PM schedule. I think more than 25 took part at the 4 PM one, so I will probably aim for that one next time again.

shimceltic

Veteran
Bkool let themselves down with scheduling. If I didn't have an email I wouldn't have known. They need the app to show future live events so people are aware. Apart from that all good.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Bkool let themselves down with scheduling. If I didn't have an email I wouldn't have known. They need the app to show future live events so people are aware. Apart from that all good.

When I received the e-mail I checked the Events schedule on their Facebook page, and they weren't there yet, FAIL! :banghead:

Plenty of people doing various leagues, but rarely race at the same time, which is a shame as it is much more fun than doing solo rides with ghosts and bots. :sad:

Yes, an app like the Zwift Companion app would be nice or at least a website, but one can only dream...

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Tempting, but to celebrate throwing off the oppressive yoke of the English tyrants I'll be doing a real world ride. I'm sure glad we are no longer governed by crazy king George and have a sane competent president instead.....Uh nevermind.
You think George III was mad, you should check out his son George IV. There is a great documentary series about him, Blackadder The Third, that is worth watching. Apparently he liked to buy socks! He did build the Pavilion in Brighton, which, to be fair, is pretty special.

Top Bottom