Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Hoping to be there live tonight to help the team ... must remember not to blast out 'Zwift style' and burn out in the first 5 minutes :tongue:
No promises. As drafting is (almost) not there, I think we all just blast from start to the end.

The many gradient changes will probably break any rhythm and controlled pace.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
No promises. As drafting is (almost) not there, I think we all just blast from start to the end.

The many gradient changes will probably break any rhythm and controlled pace.
I need to pace better, and get ready to grind up any hills in my big ring at the front :wacko: Need to check out the teams again, to see who I need to mark/beat in the other teams :gun:

keithaitch

Veteran
Guys, I'd really like to take part in your race tonight but I am taking my lady to see Mamma Mia in German (!), which I think is going to be more painful than any bike ride..... but I will try to do your course before I go.
Remember there is a rerun group race on saturday at 18:00.

Last edited:
Looks like they're on it!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191205-061709.png
    Screenshot_20191205-061709.png
    102.2 KB · Views: 5
With this break from my "VR bicycling" and a discussion with my wife, I have realized that I have been spending so much time riding, talking here about riding and working on the bike for marginal gains, that it is conflicting with my day to day obligations.
So with much reluctance I'm going to sell the following gear on EBay but I thought I'd give you guys first option. The stuff I'm selling is good middle of the quality range gear and some of you who are better than me about balancing your home life and turbo life may find some use.

1. Electric lawnmower
2. Rakes 3 types
3. Ladders 6' , 22' and 26' extension types. The 22 foot has bad "feet" but good enough to clean gutters etc.
4. 8" Chop saw.. Low end but has all the angles etc.
5. Shovels 3 types
6.oil change kit- drain tank, filter wrench etc..

Top Bottom