Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rod McG

Über Member
I chose to ride tactically and to mark Rod and GW ..... honest :whistle:

Those ramps, when I can only use the front large ring, were a little 'grindy' :B) Thanks for the ride guys ... sorry I couldn't stick with the rest of the team.
I quite like being a relative tailender. Maybe if I keep doing the rides the good ones will be more frequent. Its still enjoyable, going along at 80%! Although I see that Iain was at 80% also - different league!

Goldwolfie

Veteran
Ian is riding on a Bkool Go, so you would be hard pressed to beat him on any climb, as it only simulates 8% as opposed to the Pro’s 20% (more like 12-15% in reality I think) for a 70kg rider. The Tacx NEO (1/2/2T) simulates 25% for a 70 kg rider.

Like promised I did the last stage of the November league on both the NEO and my Pro. I was about 1-2 minutes behind my NEO ghost before the last climb when on the Pro. However, due to the lower resistance, of the Pro, I was able to keep a much higher cadence and catch my ghost and beat it by 30 seconds or more on those last few kms.
I won't be putting my hand in my pocket for a NEO then - them hills are tough enough.

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I quite like being a relative tailender. Maybe if I keep doing the rides the good ones will be more frequent. Its still enjoyable, going along at 80%! Although I see that Iain was at 80% also - different league!
I'd love to say i was at 80% ... but I'd be lying :laugh: I was most definitely trying my hardest to keep that gap between us - I was convinced you was saving something for that last lump :B)

Rod McG

Über Member
I'd love to say i was at 80% ... but I'd be lying :laugh: I was most definitely trying my hardest to keep that gap between us - I was convinced you was saving something for that last lump :B)
It felt like I too couldn't go any faster but my best rides get to 90%, so maybe I wasn't trying hard enough! My 100% was set before the software was changed. Won't get back to that any time soon, but if I keep at it...

keithaitch

Veteran
Appears that my league rides aren't being automatically removed (either from scheduled rides or the simulator) once the've been done. Can anybody else confirm?

Last edited:

shimceltic

Veteran
Don't think I will be on the rerun. I did 2 short rides earlier and neither seem to have saved, I doubt I've pressed the wrong option twice

Top Bottom