Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Keithy, I did stage 1 this aft but it’s locked up in Bkool cyberballX... with another 2 wot I did.

keithaitch

Veteran
What happened with your start? Mine was also delayed by a 5-10 seconds...You caught up pretty well then
I turned the pedals once in the ten second count down so was moving when it started, you then have to wait until you come to a complete stop before you can start. I thought I was going to catch you at the end...next time! See to on Thursday at 20:00 for stage 2.

Lloyd62

Regular
I thought you were going to catch me. After my pedals didn't respond straight away at the start, I overcooked it and hit over a 1000 watts on the first slope, which probably wasn't very smart, and I blew up after about 3 km. I ended up just trying to hold on....See you Thursday.

Del C

Veteran
Yeeuurrggh!

That was an awful course. Up, down, up, down!

I rode the Alpe de Zwift yesterday and last night was curry and beers.................. and today was an impressively dead set of legs!

So that was just about the last course I wanted to ride today. It crossed my mind to bail after about 4km, but I decided to stick it out, but my did that hurt! Still, at least I have a time on the board!

Last edited:

keithaitch

Veteran
Yeeuurrggh!

I rode the Alpe de Zwift yesterday and last night was curry and beers.................. and today was an impressively dead set of legs!

So that was just about the last course I wanted to ride today. It crossed my mind to bail after about 4km, but I decided to stick it out, but my did that hurt! Still, at least I have time on the board!
Kudos

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
Yeeuurrggh!

So that was just about the last course I wanted to ride today. It crossed my mind to bail after about 4km, but I decided to stick it out, but my did that hurt! Still, at least I have time on the board!
Thanks for the email :okay:

Top Bottom