Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
The hikes have been good Randy. Why I thought I would find my cycling mojo in the hills, I’m not quite sure.. but it appears I did. I’ve signed up to a couple of winter Audax, which is good if the weather permits and will continue to mix it up with the mountains.. Ive signed up to a midlife crisis ultra 24 hour mountain hike next May, so I need to improve the non cycling muscles..

I’ll be Loch swimming next.. 🙄😬
It'll be this next

The Norsemen

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Unlike the portillon which we did last month it does have some sections for you to catch your breath but I would guess it averages about 7%.

I’m going to do Stage 2 this aft in all three leagues.. 👍👍👍

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
How do you get the ghosts in a ride?

Best thing to do is to find the ride you want to do, click on details and select riders who have previously done it and/or bots. Finish and ride. Alternatively, find riders who has done it, in this case Keithy, select challenge, head to scheduled rides, hit the pencil icon, add other riders and/or bots, select edit - then rid3 it in the SIM.

Lloyd62

Regular
Best thing to do is to find the ride you want to do, click on details and select riders who have previously done it and/or bots. Finish and ride. Alternatively, find riders who has done it, in this case Keithy, select challenge, head to scheduled rides, hit the pencil icon, add other riders and/or bots, select edit - then rid3 it in the SIM.
Brilliant. Thx. I think Keith‘s been busy on BKOOL sending out challenges today. Haha. Not sure I can face that Pinner ride again though.

Top Bottom