Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BKIain

Hello all, I've redone Stage 1 in the hope of appearing on the classification list since my first effort was done before joining the league but I'm still not showing. Does it have to be verified first or did I set it up wrong?

Whorty

Gets free watts from the Atom ;)
I’m going to do Stage 2 this aft in all three leagues.. 👍👍👍
Good luck Jim. :okay:

keithaitch

Veteran
Hello all, I've redone Stage 1 in the hope of appearing on the classification list since my first effort was done before joining the league but I'm still not showing. Does it have to be verified first or did I set it up wrong?
Hi, I'm one of the league Admins. Sorry that your rides aren't registering but I'm sure we can get it sorted out. I don't remember approving your application to join the group and therefore the league and can't find you in members nor have either of your attempts appeared for approval! Did the stage appear under league section of your simulator?

Last edited:

BKIain

Yes the stage was in the league section. I've clicked on the members tab of the cyclechat chaingang group and I'm on page 17 as Iain. Oddly in my activities history, the ride I did before joining has the cup logo whereas the one I did today hasn't. There was only 2 seconds difference so either attempt will do.

keithaitch

Veteran
Yes the stage was in the league section. I've clicked on the members tab of the cyclechat chaingang group and I'm on page 17 as Iain. Oddly in my activities history, the ride I did before joining has the cup logo whereas the one I did today hasn't. There was only 2 seconds difference so either attempt will do.
Ok, sorry I was confused by your name... Long day! Yes I think the the first one doesn't appear because you weren't yet a member of the league, I think it could be that you joined a league session of a league that you are now a member of and so it's showing a cup. I have noticed that league rides are still appearing in my league feed even when I've done them so I think there may be some glitches. The second attempt of it doesn't have a cup wasn't a league attempt. All very confusing. Can I suggest you manually delete any appearances of this stage in your scheduled sessions on the website and then challenge one of my attempts on the stage. Then check that it has a cup displayed in your scheduled sessions and then ride it for a couple of minutes, stop and save it. I can then adjust the time when it appears for approval. Has this week's stage appeared in your simulator and in the scheduled sessions of the web site?

Last edited:

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Great time on stage two, my God that downhill goes on forever! Did you do it on video and enjoy the scenery?

Yes Keithy, it was the third ride as well and I proper gave up with a mile to go - started reading emails on my phone sat up.. the climb was just a killer for me, took me about thirty minutes to get over the top.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Ok, sorry I was confused by your name... Long day! Yes I think the the first one doesn't appear because you weren't yet a member of the league, I think it could be that you joined a league session of a league that you are now a member of and so it's showing a cup. I have noticed that league rides are still appearing in my league feed even when I've done them so I think there may be some glitches. The second attempt of it doesn't have a cup wasn't a league attempt. All very confusing. Can I suggest you manually delete any appearances of this stage in your scheduled sessions on the website and then challenge one of my attempts on the stage. Then check that it has a cup displayed in your scheduled sessions and then ride it for a couple of minutes, stop and save it. I can then adjust the time when it appears for approval. Has this week's stage appeared in your simulator and in the scheduled sessions of the web site?

Aye, same in my league Keithy.. I’m having to delete the scheduled rides after I’ve ridden them. Additionally I’m having to start rides manually if I don’t do the full 10 warmup.

Lloyd62

Regular
Dunno if I'm going to make it for Thursday as I have to go to the UK to pick up my youngest but I tried to put down a healthy ghost time for you lot to chase. Great route!

Top Bottom