Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Breedon

Legendary Member
Won't be able to do any races for this week as I've got my son's chesty cough :sad: so only light spinning for now.

keithaitch

Veteran
Thanks, really didn't want to do a 3rd all out attempt!
I'm afraid that my attempt to amend the time of your 3rd!! try at stage 1 was not succesful. I've contacted bkool and they express their appologies too. They can¡t amend the time even by going into the database so we are going to delete the third attempt that is registering incorrectly in the league. If you wanted to do another short run, like the third one, challening somebody who has done it as a league ride and then stopping after a couple of kms, as say when warming up to something else for example then bkool will adjust it so that it reflects the right time for this stage. Sorry!

BKIain

I'm afraid that my attempt to amend the time of your 3rd!! try at stage 1 was not succesful. I've contacted bkool and they express their appologies too. They can¡t amend the time even by going into the database so we are going to delete the third attempt that is registering incorrectly in the league. If you wanted to do another short run, like the third one, challening somebody who has done it as a league ride and then stopping after a couple of kms, as say when warming up to something else for example then bkool will adjust it so that it reflects the right time for this stage. Sorry!
Thanks for trying. If I do all the rest of the stages I'll try and fit it in again before the end of the month, at least it's relatively short.

keithaitch

Veteran
@keithaitch I'm going to take a rest from the leagues for a couple of months, following an annual cardiologist check-up today.

I've posted a longish explanation over on the Bkool splitter forum here:

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/zwift-bkool-splitter-chat.215190/post-5818358

I'm hoping this is just a temporary thing, and that I'll be back some time in the New Year.
Sounds like a very wise decision, the competitive side of our natures is a real bugger and best to remove all temptation! I hope the cat scan shows that it's just you and that your back with us in the new year. Take care and have a relaxing Christmas and new year. All the best.

Breedon

Legendary Member

Goldwolfie

Veteran
@keithaitch I'm going to take a rest from the leagues for a couple of months, following an annual cardiologist check-up today.

I've posted a longish explanation over on the Bkool splitter forum here:

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/zwift-bkool-splitter-chat.215190/post-5818358

I'm hoping this is just a temporary thing, and that I'll be back some time in the New Year.
Take it easy Del - have a great Christmas, and you'll be back up to full pace before you know it.

Top Bottom