Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mark68

Über Member
Nice one Per. I just couldn't get to you and then I just saw you disappearing into the distance

microkid

I beg t

I beg to differ about the climb but the descent was a nightmare. Who was thundering along behind me at 95km? Another 3k and he would have run me over!
That might have been me :smile:
1576177794229.png

keithaitch

Veteran
Glad you all enjoyed it, sort of ! I Thought I had enough on @per but couldn't let up. I also wanted to see if @BILL S caught my ghost and if @microkid managed to catch @Brusgaard .Yes it's a great route, if you did it in 3D go back and do it again in video it is spectacular, but at a gentler pace obviously. Also, note to self, don't include your own ghost from a recce ride or you'll get an inbox full of EOS!

keithaitch

Veteran
Appears Denmark's merry men were riding TTT ! Also great to see 5 of you covered by only 45 seconds!

Last edited:

shimceltic

Veteran
I was 1min 40 ish quicker up the mountain than Tuesday and 30 odd seconds quicker down thanks to @microkid closing in. I don't think @Brusgaard and I where working together but neither could pull away untill the last km. Cheers all. Feet up, latte and a few beers later watching the election results.... @keithaitch any use in Spain for an air con engineer?

Top Bottom