Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

microkid

You pay one of the admins, going rate is one crate of beer, Belgian!
Here you go :smile:
1576179154810.png

shimceltic

Veteran
2 x duvel = 😴

keithaitch

Veteran
I was 1min 40 ish quicker up the mountain than Tuesday and 30 odd seconds quicker down thanks to @microkid closing in. I don't think @Brusgaard and I where working together but neither could pull away untill the last km. Cheers all. Feet up, latte and a few beers later watching the election results.... @keithaitch any use in Spain for an air con engineer?
Not at the moment , but come the summer......

microkid

perswe

Über Member
Glad you all enjoyed it, sort of ! I Thought I had enough on @per but couldn't let up. I also wanted to see if @BILL S caught my ghost and if @microkid managed to catch @Brusgaard .Yes it's a great route, if you did it in 3D go back and do it again in video it is spectacular, but at a gentler pace obviously. Also, note to self, don't include your own ghost from a recce ride or you'll get an inbox full of EOS!
Well, another 50km downhill or so I would have caught you! Or died trying...probably the latter

BKIain

Here’s how it looks when I show the same ranking. Notice how the group names are different than in his screenshot. BKOOL LOGIC, I rest my case... :smile:

View attachment 496343
I wondered about that as well, but it seems others do see something different.
Would have liked to have joined you today, some close results. Think I can manage next week though.

Mark68

Über Member
@Mark68 thanks...I thought you would catch me...having someone breath down your neck really makes you go harder (almost too hard). Felt sick near the top and legs burning.
Yes I tried really hard, but wasn't really feeling great. Still if memory serves me right instill don't think I could have caught you because you pulled away from me on another climb a while back

Top Bottom