Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Watch out for the car on the descent!
There's a white van on one of the longer descent videos that I get the 'chase it' competition thing kick in. Never catch it though :banghead:

BKIain

Ok, sorry I was confused by your name... Long day! Yes I think the the first one doesn't appear because you weren't yet a member of the league, I think it could be that you joined a league session of a league that you are now a member of and so it's showing a cup. I have noticed that league rides are still appearing in my league feed even when I've done them so I think there may be some glitches. The second attempt of it doesn't have a cup wasn't a league attempt. All very confusing. Can I suggest you manually delete any appearances of this stage in your scheduled sessions on the website and then challenge one of my attempts on the stage. Then check that it has a cup displayed in your scheduled sessions and then ride it for a couple of minutes, stop and save it. I can then adjust the time when it appears for approval. Has this week's stage appeared in your simulator and in the scheduled sessions of the web site?
OK I might try that this afternoon, and yes the 2nd stage has appeared in my simulator and scheduled sessions. Apologies for the delays in my answers but my posts are still being vetted. Thanks.

keithaitch

Veteran
Yes the stage was in the league section. I've clicked on the members tab of the cyclechat chaingang group and I'm on page 17 as Iain. Oddly in my activities history, the ride I did before joining has the cup logo whereas the one I did today hasn't. There was only 2 seconds difference so either attempt will do.
I've got your latest attempt and will adjust it when I get home and can do so on a computer.

keithaitch

Veteran
That's probably the best video route I've done ( sorry @Randyberlin ) the lighting was perfect and it looked a really good place to cycle.
I've only ever done it once, on my trans Pyrenees adventure two years ago, in the opposite direction and suffered on the climb of the aubisque, my profile photo is me at the top. However the bit between the aubisque and the Soulor is truly magnificent.

shimceltic

Veteran
I've only ever done it once, on my trans Pyrenees adventure two years ago, in the opposite direction and suffered on the climb of the aubisque, my profile photo is me at the top. However the bit between the aubisque and the Soulor is truly magnificent.
I'm glad the route was 16km down not up

Lloyd62

Regular
That's probably the best video route I've done ( sorry @Randyberlin ) the lighting was perfect and it looked a really good place to cycle.
I agree for the video.Also best route I've done live. Did it 10 years ago the other way round, up the Aubisque and to Soulor. What you don't see here though are Pyrenean cattle on the path as you come bombing out of the tunnel at 65kmh. Very, very disconcerting with a mega drop on your left hand side.

Top Bottom