Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

microkid

Hi Guys, from March I won't be riding the league anymore. Although the leagues are great, they are often very short, and I want to focus on distance, e.g. 40/50km on a thursday evening instead of 15. I might re-join at the end of the season again.

I suggest @shimceltic as the new team captain and @Randyberlin as the replacement rider.
Not ready yet. The leg muscles are starting to come back but the nerves going to my core muscles haven't come back yet. The problems happened within two weeks from the onset so I hoped the recovery would be quick but they say 3 months for most recovery.

BILL S

Guru
Keith, can you find some 40km climbs for our good friend?
Well we could resurrect the Mountain Goat league and fill it with Mt Ventour type rides. Who wants the admins job?

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I am sure one of them was teasing me, slowing down letting me catch it and then powering away.
Barsteward I thought, I will teach you I thought, do I just let it cycle on its own the rest of the way !
Glad you enjoyed them. I did add those to spur you lightweights on. 😜

Fatty here at the back didn’t find much use in them. Benny Hills and Ada Smart both sprinted past me in the final km, and I would have had to push 500w+ to get on their wheel, which wasn’t possible at that point. :sad:

Mark68

Über Member
I am sure one of them was teasing me, slowing down letting me catch it and then powering away.
Barsteward I thought, I will teach you I thought, do I just let it cycle on its own the rest of the way !
I was thinking on the same lines with one of the boys as it caught me then I caught it, was in front then it came back and slowly edged away. By then I was really fading so couldn't get back.

Top Bottom