Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
@keithaitch.
Tables turned Sir. It's all about the final stage!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200223-210345.png
    Screenshot_20200223-210345.png
    22.2 KB · Views: 6

keithaitch

Veteran
@keithaitch.
Tables turned Sir. It's all about the final stage!
Chapeau. You deserve it for doing the peyresorde twice,huge effort. Any chance of us doing the final stage which I think favours neither of us, so should be a great battle, at the same time? I'll be there on Thursday as usual which I think would be the best option, Saturday might be a bit difficult as I'll have done a long tandem ride, but if you are planning to do it at another time I'll see if I can make it. I'd much prefer to lose to you in real virtual life than against your ghost. Kudos again.

keithaitch

Veteran
@Bored Man
I read somewhere the definition of a gentleman is someone who knows how to play the accordion but doesn't.
On your impressive hike today on Strava it was just plain cruel to put that 10cc earworm into my head. It may have been appropriate but wrong.
Maybe as payback I could get @keithaitch post " bicycle built for two" on his 8000 foot 100 mile ride.
I actually thought of you on the ride yesterday @Randyberlin. You would have loved the 25kms descent, though I suspect not so much the 11km 7%climb to get there!

keithaitch

Veteran
Huge Kudos to our colleague and compare for this week's stage @perswe who is sitting 26th in the winter cup 20th if you discount the first 6 who are obviously cheating. Btw @Brusgaard where do I go to find the results of the Spring Classics rides, are they just individual rides or are they being compiled into a league. I'll try to do my first this week but I'm being hampered in riding indoors by the 20º sunny weather !

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Huge Kudos to our colleague and compare for this week's stage @perswe who is sitting 26th in the winter cup 20th if you discount the first 6 who are obviously cheating. Btw @Brusgaard where do I go to find the results of the Spring Classics rides, are they just individual rides or are they being compiled into a league. I'll try to do my first this week but I'm being hampered in riding indoors by the 20º sunny weather !

You do the ride by clicking the current stage at the top in the simulator and automatically join anyone else doing that stage right now. That is the only way to make it count as there is no ordinary league.

The results are then manually currated and updated (or should be). Individuals with suspicious data will be contacted (like the 2 in red in the current ranking) and most likely be removed/banned.
That ranking is shown on this page: https://www.bkool.com/en/community/race/flanders-classics-by-bkool

Notice how they have made a separate ranking for their Smart Bike, as most other would be p*ssed of competing with them, when they show 20-30% watts too many. :smile:

Remember you have to do the current stage before it is replaced by the next!

Last edited:

keithaitch

Veteran
You do the ride by clicking the current stage at the top in the simulator and automatically join anyone else doing that stage right now. That is the only way to make it count as there is no ordinary league.

The results are then manually currated and updated (or should be). Individuals with suspicious data will be contacted (like the 2 in red in the current ranking) and most likely be removed/banned.
That ranking is shown on this page: https://www.bkool.com/en/community/race/flanders-classics-by-bkool

Notice how they have made a separate ranking for their Smart Bike, as most other would be p*ssed of competing with them, when they show 20-30% watts too many. :smile:

Remember you have to do the current stage before it is replaced by the next!
Thx. I see now from the calendar that most of them will be available for 3 weeks except for the first one which is only available for a week, I'd love to know the thinking behind that. Anyway I guess I better do it tomorrow or this evening if this morning's ride was actually a recovery ride. Too many rides to do; 2!!!! in the flatcaps this week, domestique for @perswe in the winter cup, trying to hang on to @AAAC 76C in the chaingang and then put 4.1 seconds into him at the very end, and now the Spring Classics. I'll have earned my beer this weekend!

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Thx. I see now from the calendar that most of them will be available for 3 weeks except for the first one which is only available for a week, I'd love to know the thinking behind that. Anyway I guess I better do it tomorrow or this evening if this morning's ride was actually a recovery ride. Too many rides to do; 2!!!! in the flatcaps this week, domestique for @perswe in the winter cup, trying to hang on to @AAAC 76C in the chaingang and then put 4.1 seconds into him at the very end, and now the Spring Classics. I'll have earned my beer this weekend!

I still have 3 BWC stages to do and the usual Zwift/Chain Gang rides this week. Today is my restday, but I'm afraid I have to drop it and do Stage 12 of BWC. That's about 1 hour of climbing, which I don't really want to do... :sad:

shimceltic

Veteran
Done my classics stage 1. Didn't go as hard as a thursday but still had a good workout. Got some Jupiler to rehydrate with now.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Chapeau. You deserve it for doing the peyresorde twice,huge effort. Any chance of us doing the final stage which I think favours neither of us, so should be a great battle, at the same time? I'll be there on Thursday as usual which I think would be the best option, Saturday might be a bit difficult as I'll have done a long tandem ride, but if you are planning to do it at another time I'll see if I can make it. I'd much prefer to lose to you in real virtual life than against your ghost. Kudos again.
As it happens I am off work this Thursday so it is an option for sure.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I saw you was on it as I was going to join aswell, but did a couple of shorter ones instead. Thought I'd best not be too long as I needed to make fish pie for the kids tea.
Good course though

You only have until Thursday to do it , so hurry up!

EDIT: You already did it I see. A bit slow ain’t it? :laugh:

Last edited:
Top Bottom