Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyMacca

Organizing some 'virtual' beers (real alcohol) tomorrow night so will miss the race, will definitely do it on the Saturday re-run though.

Anyone had virtual drinks yet - how did it go, any tips? Apart from dont use the keyboard as a beer mat. :okay:
It'll never be as good as face to face in a pub of course. Just trying to keep the team together. 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

shimceltic

Veteran
I've had a few videocalls while drinking if that counts but not an actual session. Also don't think I'll be much use on the bike tonight. The 6.6% Leffe turned into 8.5% Kwak and now my head hurts.

hugopinto

Regular
Hi guys,
need some help/info...
Is there a limit on how many 3D routes one can create? (PS: I'm on the trial subscription)

shimceltic

Veteran

Anyone play this?

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Warmup for Stouby-Sejet will start at 18.59.30 (17.59.30 UK) tonight. Search for Brusgaard. See ya!

Goldwolfie

Veteran
Well @Boredman stage two of your april league done. What a hard one, I don't know how @Goldwolfie got up the last hill! Shame I couldn't get the video to work consistantly, the scenery might have eased the pain! Nice barbed wire though outside fastlane, they don't want anybody getting in there do they! Consider me one more Sassanach sent homeward , T think again!
Yep it was grim - the first 2 uphill sections were bad enough, but that last mile was a killer. I thought the turbo was going to reverse out of the garage at one stage, as my speed was dropping below 3mph. Slow and steady eventually conquers most of what Bkool can throw at you.

Mind, I wouldn't mind going down that section.

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
Well @Boredman stage two of your april league done. What a hard one, I don't know how @Goldwolfie got up the last hill! Shame I couldn't get the video to work consistantly, the scenery might have eased the pain! Nice barbed wire though outside fastlane, they don't want anybody getting in there do they! Consider me one more Sassanach sent homeward , T think again!

It’s a brute of a climb, 22% on a couple of the switchback corners... 12-14% slopes to the top. It levels a little and climbs more. Then up into the beautiful Glen Douglas.. 👍

keithaitch

Veteran
well that route never gets any easier! Really annoying to drop out half way nthrough and have to chase again, just when I was getting ready to try (unsuccesfully I know) to close the gap on @AAAC 76C . @Brusgaard could the drop out be due to bluetooth interference bewteen the tablet connected by bluetooth to the trainer and my phone connected to my bluetooth speakers? Saturdays rerun may not be on the tandem as planned afterall so I can get a decent time!

shimceltic

Veteran
well that route never gets any easier! Really annoying to drop out half way nthrough and have to chase again, just when I was getting ready to try (unsuccesfully I know) to close the gap on @AAAC 76C . @Brusgaard could the drop out be due to bluetooth interference bewteen the tablet connected by bluetooth to the trainer and my phone connected to my bluetooth speakers? Saturdays rerun may not be on the tandem as planned afterall so I can get a decent time!
I think that could cause it.
I just couldn't get a rythem. I don't like that course for racing!

Top Bottom