Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
It's working OK for me in the app, haven't checked online.

No following option

Mark68

Über Member
When I'm clicking a segment on strava I can no longer see the option " following" to compare. @Brusgaard seeing as your the technical dude, any idea?
Maybe try viewing in desktop mode. That seems to show a few other things for me on certain sites. I can usually see more info on Strava if I view in desktop mode.
Three dots on the top right of the screen and scroll down to view as desktop. That's if on a phone or tablet.
Probably not much help but you never know

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Live ride with Colombian team 5pm UK. I'm gonna give it a go and hope for some Colombian energy
Do these rides get really busy?

keithaitch

Veteran
Did it today with @keithaitch although he dropped in late - bad start again keith? ^_^ . Anyway you probably didn’t spot me some 10 minute up ahead. As usual I was no match for you. Anyway, I still feel drafting is a pretty pointless affair (ok, downhill yes, but flats no). The irregularity of the yellow boxes does not help. But it is definitely more fun to start a race with 50 others than doing it solo. Or with ghosts that cannot be trusted.

Is anyone doing velodromes on bkool? It used to be fun (pre-upgrade) but since then it feels like cykling in a swamp. Having difficulties maintaining speeds above 30kph and is drafting off now or only on those on the same lap? It used to be fun to slingshot on the curves and you could almost get the feel of a proper points race but now one might aswell do a flat video session solo.
I totally agree about the drafting. @shimceltic and I have done a couple of the group rides together and even though I'm trying to let him draft me it's almost impossible with constant overshooting and then trying to catch up again. They need to extend the effect to 10 seconds difference then the person catching up, and so going faster, could slow down enough to not overshoot. @per you going to join us tomorrow night for the handicap version of the poggio route, I'll happily give you 3 seconds if you ask nicely!

shimceltic

Veteran
I totally agree about the drafting. @shimceltic and I have done a couple of the group rides together and even though I'm trying to let him draft me it's almost impossible with constant overshooting and then trying to catch up again. They need to extend the effect to 10 seconds difference then the person catching up, and so going faster, could slow down enough to not overshoot. @per you going to join us tomorrow night for the handicap version of the poggio route, I'll happily give you 3 seconds if you ask nicely!
His Mrs gets less ( sorry I know nothing about his personal life and its a joke after some 6.6% Leffe)

Top Bottom