Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyMacca

Yeah the youtube stream was delayed and jumped forwards about 15km at one point. Still it was good to see those big names in a familiar environment to our own suffering. The winner averaged 434w over ~43:16mins, Keith you're pretty close! Good call @shimceltic enjoyed that
BkoolWinner.jpg

shimceltic

Veteran
It's a shame they did use a developer camera as the graphics a bit crap but I suppose it allowed more freedom with what they could show. Hopefully a few more sign ups after watching. Not sure what happened to Matthews

keithaitch

Veteran
Ahh, so that is the fairy you talked about yesterday. 2 riders = twice the power. 3wkg Thursday and 6wkg yesterday. It all makes sense now. 😄
We actually put out a decent 240w on the route we did this week in the league but the tablet froze after 38 kms, I was 35 seconds behind us! I think we'll give it ago in a league ride the rerun after next as it's a local ride . Will be ineresting to see how much drafting you guys can get behind the tandem!

shimceltic

Veteran
We actually put out a decent 240w on the route we did this week in the league but the tablet froze after 38 kms, I was 35 seconds behind us! I think we'll give it ago in a league ride the rerun after next as it's a local ride . Will be ineresting to see how much drafting you guys can get behind the tandem!
Put the weight to your combined weight and you'll be flying

@Bored Man

Northern Jimmie,

Another good looking outdoor ride today. I liked the boardwalk shot.

Top Bottom