Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Big watts at the @keithaitch
46 dead if I am not wrong?

6w/kg for 46 minutes. That is World Tour level, isn't it?

keithaitch

Veteran
6w/kg for 46 minutes. That is World Tour level, isn't it?
Yes, sorry not my fault, I'll not approve it. However, having bent a chain link on the lunchtime ride which forced abandonment just as @shimceltic and I were starting to ride together and then the removal of two links to temporarily fix the problem till i can get a 10speed chain, my only spare is 11speed then, rushing to get back from a walk in time for tonight's ride only to have the rear mech go into the wheel and smash three spokes four minutes before the start necessitating a world tour speed wheel change I think i actually earned the dust!

Yes, sorry not my fault, I'll not approve it. However, having bent a chain link on the lunchtime ride which forced abandonment just as @shimceltic and I were starting to ride together and then the removal of two links to temporarily fix the problem till i can get a 10speed chain, my only spare is 11speed then, rushing to get back from a walk in time for tonight's ride only to have the rear mech go into the wheel and smash three spokes four minutes before the start necessitating a world tour speed wheel change I think i actually earned the dust!
Wow! Talk about things going from bad to worse. But maybe you have invented a new sport. Speed trials for bike mechanics.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
All the same, all those Watts and not much gain for it as far as the overall was concerned but you must have bettered your Thursday time considerably.
I was just late back from a walk with HID but as I have not worn my watch since the clocks changed I was running an hour late without knowing it.
Tried to join with the last rider thinking you would be quite close together but you weren't so I just sat on my bike spinning and joined as a spectator instead.

keithaitch

Veteran
All the same, all those Watts and not much gain for it as far as the overall was concerned but you must have bettered your Thursday time considerably.
I was just late back from a walk with HID but as I have not worn my watch since the clocks changed I was running an hour late without knowing it.
Tried to join with the last rider thinking you would be quite close together but you weren't so I just sat on my bike spinning and joined as a spectator instead.
Goes to show what I'd need to put out to stay with the big boys on the descents.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Anyone watching the pros on bkool tomorrow?

View: https://youtu.be/itrWP4G8U44

Absolutely. Just hope the simulator/server doesn’t fek it up. Hopefully they won’t be on BKOOL trainers any of them!

Brusgaard

Über Guru
@AndyMacca did you see @keithaitch (his "avatar") on your screen? On mine he was only visible on the left and at the bottom. Only occasionally did he show up in the drafting box on my view. Then again I didn't see your red avatar either in the finale, but you seem to beat me. :smile:

AndyMacca

@AndyMacca did you see @keithaitch (his "avatar") on your screen? On mine he was only visible on the left and at the bottom. Only occasionally did he show up in the drafting box on my view. Then again I didn't see your red avatar either in the finale, but you seem to beat me. :smile:
Yes, saw him approaching, tried to push and stay with him but only hung on for a short while I can do 400w for maybe a minute but Keith was sustaining it. Managed a short while drafting him and dropped you a little, once he was gone I slowed down and thought we could work together to close the gap, it makes sense now that you couldn't see me as our working together was a bit random. If you could have seen me you'd have outsprinted me I'm sure, I was maxxed out and still only took 1 sec out of you.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Yes, saw him approaching, tried to push and stay with him but only hung on for a short while I can do 400w for maybe a minute but Keith was sustaining it. Managed a short while drafting him and dropped you a little, once he was gone I slowed down and thought we could work together to close the gap, it makes sense now that you couldn't see me as our working together was a bit random. If you could have seen me you'd have outsprinted me I'm sure, I was maxxed out and still only took 1 sec out of you.

Actually it might just be 1/100th of a second due to rounding. Your time could be 47m35s 49/100 and mine 47m35 50/100. With rounding that would be 47m35s and 47m36s respectively. On Zwift(Power) the times are shown with 3 decimals, so you get a much better view as to how close two riders are.

Top Bottom