Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Goldwolfie

Veteran
For 35 kms my all I could focus on was ”Don’t loose the train, don’t loose the train, don’ loose the train” then a short uphill section came and I thought I might as well give it a go, to see how the gang of four would respond. Got a few seconds and thought that if I could get a few more i might break them up a bit and not be disadvantaged by the drafting behind me. It paid off. But I could only telax” the last kilometer. Happy I was able to stay with the train...and I did try to power up at every flat-ish bit to see if it was possible to create some unrest - those stunts almost killed me and at the time it felt it gave little result, but I hoped they did some dammage. Difficult to work out what makes sense downhill. Anyway - Good race! Cheers guys!
Well done @perswe - that 3% uphill bit did for me, I thought I was going to get swept up at that point.

That will be my highlight for the month, but it could be an interesting competition - good luck to all.

shimceltic

Veteran
Anybody fancy a little spin in the morning

keithaitch

Veteran
March's newsletter
https://s.docworkspace.com/docs/3GxSq7kSY

See those who can face another 50 minutes of torture tonight at 18:00, @Brusgaard do I need to ask if you are starting or should I just assume you are.

Finally a link to a worthy cause two of the guys in my cycling group have organised. Don't feel you need to contribute but it is good to see the things people are doing in these trying times. I'll be joining them for some of the ride tomorrow.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBblOYrGabM

shimceltic

Veteran
Thanks again for the newsletter. See u 1130 and 1800

We got this hilarious ringing endorsement from Berry Bassett on the Splitters side...

hi and welcome
just seen your post , if i was you i would try bkool ( there is another thread - team bkool ) and they would help you , they are nice people - well some of them are- well one of them is - sometimes
bkool offers more choice as in cartoon world or real video or racing but it doesnt do it as well as it could
most of us here started in bkool and migrated to zwift and some of us still miss bkool
brvr is all live video but not many people
zwift is cartoon world where you can do work outs , races or just bimble about but no real video - and new york is horrible !
there are a few more like rouvy and road grand tours that are all doing a trial period i believe
some are a pita to get your head round but stick with them and happy riding !
if you go to the team bkool thread say hello from the splitters !

keithaitch

Veteran
K CNN
We got this hilarious ringing endorsement from Berry Bassett on the Splitters side...

hi and welcome
just seen your post , if i was you i would try bkool ( there is another thread - team bkool ) and they would help you , they are nice people - well some of them are- well one of them is - sometimes
bkool offers more choice as in cartoon world or real video or racing but it doesnt do it as well as it could
most of us here started in bkool and migrated to zwift and some of us still miss bkool
brvr is all live video but not many people
zwift is cartoon world where you can do work outs , races or just bimble about but no real video - and new york is horrible !
there are a few more like rouvy and road grand tours that are all doing a trial period i believe
some are a pita to get your head round but stick with them and happy riding !
if you go to the team bkool thread say hello from the splitters !
One! Who can he be thinking of? I can't think of anybody!

Top Bottom