Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
If coronavirus doesn't get you, Keiths choice of ride will

AAAC 76C

Large Member
well that was the hardest 200watts ever for me

dropped out of the train taking a sip
sprinted back on
shot through on the latent watts build up
waited
fell back thru the group and straight out again
rested a bit
dug hard on two climbs
just missed the draft both times
thought of going back for @Brusgaard
changed my mind
put my head down
then sat up at 200m out
knackered
but happy with the effort
but not timing and concentration
roll on saturday
NOT!

shimceltic

Veteran

Looks like refreshment time

AndyMacca

well that was the hardest 200watts ever for me

dropped out of the train taking a sip
sprinted back on
shot through on the latent watts build up
waited
fell back thru the group and straight out again
rested a bit
dug hard on two climbs
just missed the draft both times
thought of going back for @Brusgaard
changed my mind
put my head down
then sat up at 200m out
knackered
but happy with the effort
but not timing and concentration
roll on saturday
NOT!
That was fun, no Idea how Per got ahead of the Wolf pack and stayed out. Well done.:heat:
Chapeau Wolfie, crushed it! 👍

Who was that Kenn Jenn who just piled through the lot of us - impressive.

BILL S

Guru
Yes I'd like a word with the idiot who chose that one! Great ride @BILL S the old men at the back!
Thanks for the tow once it flattened out a bit Keith and for waiting a couple of times. I was sometimes struggling to see where you were as the drafting box always disappears. It occurred to me we could race to the line but my heart and lungs said no! Hopefully we get to do that later in the year :smile:

AAAC 76C

Large Member
That was fun, no Idea how Per got ahead of the Wolf pack and stayed out. Well done.:heat:
Chapeau Wolfie, crushed it! 👍

Who was that Kenn Jenn who just piled through the lot of us - impressive.
I was just hanging onto coat tails.
Lost count of the bin it moments I had and then when we were past halfway I thought its got ti be easier sitting in this group than not.
And I was right.
The drafting window it a Pita, you have not idea who is around you.

shimceltic

Veteran
I was ready to bail a few times but thankfully the watts dropped eventually and we all had rythem. When I did get dropped there was no point trying to get back

perswe

Über Member
For 35 kms my all I could focus on was ”Don’t loose the train, don’t loose the train, don’ loose the train” then a short uphill section came and I thought I might as well give it a go, to see how the gang of four would respond. Got a few seconds and thought that if I could get a few more i might break them up a bit and not be disadvantaged by the drafting behind me. It paid off. But I could only telax” the last kilometer. Happy I was able to stay with the train...and I did try to power up at every flat-ish bit to see if it was possible to create some unrest - those stunts almost killed me and at the time it felt it gave little result, but I hoped they did some dammage. Difficult to work out what makes sense downhill. Anyway - Good race! Cheers guys!

perswe

Über Member
Well that's an interesting league table. Going to be an interesting month. My money is on @perswe to just hold off @AAAC 76C with me making a forlorn attempt to make up lost time on the last stage climb and possibly collapsing in the process. See you all Saturday by when we will hopefully have forgotten tonight's brief vision of what awaits us in hell.
Well, 20 odd seconds on @AAAC 76C is not much. I think next stage - stouby sejet - is a real killer as I remember it.

Top Bottom