Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
Guys,

@AndyMacca @shimceltic and I will be doing a handicap attempt ofn th ethird stage of the stay at home event on Wednesday evening, exact time still to be confirmed. We have historical data for our handicaps but if anybody wants to join us I 'll pull a handicap for you out of thin air and hopefully you'll finish with the rest of us as we all cross the line together, 0.000001 seconds behind @BILL S . Ahhh, the old days, such nostalga, such pain!
There is a nasty 200m 10% followed by 6% to finish the stage so could be interesting if we are all close

keithaitch

Veteran
There is a nasty 200m 10% followed by 6% to finish the stage so could be interesting if we are all close
How long did it take you @shimceltic just to try to get the handicaps as right as guess work can make them!

AAAC 76C

Large Member
1585679306128.png

shimceltic

Veteran
@keithaitch, 9am /10 cet live ride with pros tomorrow....

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Waiting, intrigued
I just wondered whether, as an essential worker, could beg to have my Stage 1 ride today counted as I didn't realise the League finished yesterday?
Worth a try!
I did have a couple of friendly boys helping me all be it I didn't add them.

Attachments

• IMG_20200331_213714.jpg
    IMG_20200331_213714.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 6

AAAC 76C

Large Member
I just wondered whether, as an essential worker, could beg to have my Stage 1 ride today counted as I didn't realise the League finished yesterday?
Worth a try!
I did have a couple of friendly boys helping me all be it I didn't add them.
PS. I don't know where the ghosts were that bested me as only my friendly bots were visibly ahead of me.?

Top Bottom