Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
@Brusgaard area you around to start tonight and anybody fancy helping me sort out the audio on discord before and perhaps during tonight's ride I've put my exercise Playlist on the pc to keep the phone free to listen to @perswe's panting.

Yes, I'll start it...

Mark68

Über Member
Just done the 20 min FTP, how long before it updates my zones because they are currently way above what I can do.
Edit, just logged out and back in, I'm no longer as fit as I thought, should make the workouts achievable now
Just had a look on my profile at my FTP and it says 293w. No way can I sustain that kind of power for an hour. If it said 193 I might have believed it.
Will do an FTP test at some point when I feel up to it. I've reduced it to 240 so I'll see if it gets changed automatically by bkool

Last edited:

perswe

Über Member
@Brusgaard area you around to start tonight and anybody fancy helping me sort out the audio on discord before and perhaps during tonight's ride I've put my exercise Playlist on the pc to keep the phone free to listen to @perswe's panting.
First of all: I'll have you know, listening to my panting is like listening to sweet harmonious jazz of the more exquisite kind. Many would say it is a high point in their (miserable) lives. It should be on everyone's bucket list.
Secondly, referring to a previous post, why did you have to hunt me down @keithaitch? Not like you usually do it. Bad start again? It felt a bit like you where toying with me, calculating (correctly) that you would catch me before the last ramp and then just ease away on that section.

Sadly I won't be there tonight to offer you all my panting concerto, although I think the bkool pro does tend to overshadow most human noises. @AndyMacca 's wattbike is less noisy.

keithaitch

Veteran
First of all: I'll have you know, listening to my panting is like listening to sweet harmonious jazz of the more exquisite kind. Many would say it is a high point in their (miserable) lives. It should be on everyone's bucket list.
Secondly, referring to a previous post, why did you have to hunt me down @keithaitch? Not like you usually do it. Bad start again? It felt a bit like you where toying with me, calculating (correctly) that you would catch me before the last ramp and then just ease away on that section.

Sadly I won't be there tonight to offer you all my panting concerto, although I think the bkool pro does tend to overshadow most human noises. @AndyMacca 's wattbike is less noisy.
In that case I'll need other motivation for tonight's ride..... And here it is, 75cl of nectar. Better on draught but more than passable or if the bottle. Could be a long 🛀.

keithaitch

Veteran
Btw, my literal cave of pain here in France. The house used to be a wine makers, the tandem is against the old press and my brothers assortment of bikes are on the cuvee where the grapes were stored.

Last edited:
Top Bottom