Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

inesfra

hi @inesfra can you shere this version of software? i have trobbles with my bkool smart pro 1 in zwift. and the bkool tool kit said the version 3,16 is the lastet version, and i know it is not, and the bkool service do not respond. can you help me? please can you send me de beta version? thanks.
You must request it here. As far as I can, if you need anything else, I'm here. Good rides.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1...JrkQB-989Q_rXDeb3konT3CtNJlNfQ/viewform?pli=1

shimceltic

Veteran
God ride andy, wouldnt a got near you even if I hadn't already riden

AndyMacca

God ride andy, wouldnt a got near you even if I hadn't already riden
Thanks Shim, that was tough at the start and I regretted the long warm up but Perswe was talking me into bridging the gap to him and Bill at the start so I put the hammer down, couldn't get to them and ended up with some bots for company until catching AAAC and Bill later on, looked like the two were riding together, tried to do some drafting with them but with the changing terrain it seemed to consume more effort than it paid back so made a break for it on a descent and just hung on for dear life till the end. Super happy with the ride though, that's the most work I've done in 30mins, this working from home and cycling every day malarky is at least getting us fitter.

On audio with Perswe again for the ride, it definitely makes it less of an individual ride, if Bill and AAAC were on audio too maybe we could have worked together and attempted to reduce the gap to Brusgaard. Team time trials is where it's going to be at though:okay:

Goldwolfie

Veteran
@Boredman amd @Goldwolfie do you wanna do the handicap rides?
I think I'll pass on the offer for now. 3 leagues a month is probably about right for me.

Plus, I have been having a little tootle outside since the weather has picked up. Not suffered any abuse yet, but I live right on the edge of the Peak District so no towns to negotiate, and I pedal around on the moors and hardly see anyone.

AAAC 76C

Large Member
Thanks Shim, that was tough at the start and I regretted the long warm up but Perswe was talking me into bridging the gap to him and Bill at the start so I put the hammer down, couldn't get to them and ended up with some bots for company until catching AAAC and Bill later on, looked like the two were riding together, tried to do some drafting with them but with the changing terrain it seemed to consume more effort than it paid back so made a break for it on a descent and just hung on for dear life till the end. Super happy with the ride though, that's the most work I've done in 30mins, this working from home and cycling every day malarky is at least getting us fitter.

On audio with Perswe again for the ride, it definitely makes it less of an individual ride, if Bill and AAAC were on audio too maybe we could have worked together and attempted to reduce the gap to Brusgaard. Team time trials is where it's going to be at though:okay:
You are right about the drafting.
I had the same idea but it just didn't happen.
Get your power wrong on the switches and your out the back or front.
I didn't have such a good ride.
I pumped myself up a bit too much on my warm up ride and then didn't feel too good on the start line so I set of real easy with the intention of riding through my discomfort.
It didn't work and I eventually had to wrap and cruise in.
Got off the bike, borrowed an antacid tablet from the wife and I was right as rain by the time I finished my shower.

keithaitch

Veteran
Friday evening, 371 kms in the week, despite the lockdown. @perswe hunted down last night, time to relax and yes, the small print does say 9.2%, one of the best doubles available smooth, strong and chocolatey. I'll have recovered for tomorrow's rerun.

Top Bottom