Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

keithaitch

Veteran
Bkool "forgot" to stop charging my debit card for my monthly subs ... For some considerable time after I cancelled 🤬 As we are aware of the quality of support, it took ages before they cancelled it after I repeatedly queried it ... Unfortunately according to the TS and C's no refund of subscription fees is possible! As I used a debit card, I can't get a refund from my EX bank either!
so, we'll see you again? we could all chip in €5 if it would make you feel better? League starts next week, handicap the week after

shimceltic

Veteran
so, we'll see you again? we could all chip in €5 if it would make you feel better? League starts next week, handicap the week after
What level are we looking at..... I'll pay 3 quid if I'm guaranteed a win

Bkool "forgot" to stop charging my debit card for my monthly subs ... For some considerable time after I cancelled 🤬 As we are aware of the quality of support, it took ages before they cancelled it after I repeatedly queried it ... Unfortunately according to the TS and C's no refund of subscription fees is possible! As I used a debit card, I can't get a refund from my EX bank either!
That really sucks. That would sure make me mad enough. Too bad because the they have improved thesim, just not their support. They could gain a lot of Zwifters back if they offered a free month for their old subscribers.

AndyMacca

That really sucks. That would sure make me mad enough. Too bad because the they have improved thesim, just not their support. They could gain a lot of Zwifters back if they offered a free month for their old subscribers.
I guess it becomes the principle rather than the money, if they could see you cancelled the 1st time and that you didn't use the Sim anymore it should have been a refund. Companies seem to really struggle seeing the values of looking after their ex-customers. Really like the idea of a free month, in fact I'd do it every year just to keep putting that temptation out there, at the worst it'll put more riders into the Sim which is actually increasing the value of the product.

Thank you Steen - Purchased. 🚲
The Almond Brothers said it all for you..

Put on my walkin' shoes
And went up on the mountain
To see what I could see
The whole world was fallin', right down in front of me
'Cause I've a hunger for the dreams I'll never see, yeah, baby
Ah, help me baby, or this will surely be the end of me, yeah
Pull myself together
Put on a new face
Climb down off the hilltop, baby
Get back in the race

Mark68

Ãœber Member
@Mark68
I don’t have a calculator to add up all your walks but it sure seems like you’re over 20 miles.
I’d be happy with those as bike miles.
Not quite sure myself, but they have been lovely. I have got some nice photos and currently making a video to upload to my new YouTube channel. I have made one video that I've uploaded. If you are interested this link may work. It's just a bit about my local ish area.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2cWTB_Wr1-aZbLUQ2Ku_TQ

Currently working on another couple from where we were staying over the last few days.

Not quite sure myself, but they have been lovely. I have got some nice photos and currently making a video to upload to my new YouTube channel. I have made one video that I've uploaded. If you are interested this link may work. It's just a bit about my local ish area.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2cWTB_Wr1-aZbLUQ2Ku_TQ

Currently working on another couple from where we were staying over the last few days.
Great job! You should let your local tourism board use it.

keithaitch

Veteran
First trainer ride in a while, on the new kickr core, which felt great, so realistic and so, so quiet! not my fastest ever but happy with 4.2 w/kg on a flat course. I'd forgotten just how much stuff and how much pfaff it is on the trainer, bottle, fan, head band, wrist bands, computer, tv, towels...I was knackered before i got on!
See you all on Thursday

Top Bottom