Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

shimceltic

Veteran
@Bored Man ive cancelled the trip to arrochar as

Is not able to travel till 2nd jabs.....

Bored Man

Upstanding Member
@Bored Man ive cancelled the trip to arrochar as View attachment 543163
Is not able to travel till 2nd jabs.....

👍 Thought you’d named the dog after me for a minute there.. 😂

She's a patterdale terrier x with poodle. Italian for poodle is barboncino so we went for Cino.
Ah. It makes sense she's the Sofia Loren of puppies.

shimceltic

Veteran
I'm gutted to cancel the trip to Scotland next week but glad to have a puppy to entertain. We will get up once she's on the lead.

theboxers

TheBoxers on Cycle Sim sw
Dude! Slow down. You go all the way to New Zealand and push me?
Big ring ride on now better quit posting and get pushing.

Edit: Oh yeah! After 27 miles I beat you by 47 seconds. Good thing you didn’t know we were racing.
@Randyberlin did you pop into McD's after the ride. I wanted to, but am in isolation for another 4 days :sad:

Last edited:
@Randyberlin did you pop into McD's after the ride. I wanted to, but am in isolation for another 4 days :sad: View attachment 543209
When I got to ride over there it was continuing my love affair with their pies. I had been there with my wife twice before and was forced to pretend to want good healthy food, but when it was just me and my bike it was steak and mushroom pies and fish and chips.

keithaitch

Veteran
Guys,
The September league is published, time to hide is running out!
@mark, the ridiculous search for league rides didn't allow me to find your recent video, even though I can find it and schedule it for myself. Go figure. One of the blessings of the summer was forgetting just how frustrating and annoying Bkool is!
The league, as usual has something for everybody, hope you all enjoy it, my money is on @AndyMacca to take the honours this month.

Top Bottom