Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
Think 60km is a bit much in the garage.... I'm doing 38 at 3pm
It’s the longest turbo ride I’ve done in several years, but it was engaging enough to distract me from the discomfort. It’s a good feeling to have completed something of that time and distance, if only to prove to myself I can. Didn’t set any WR’s, but I’m sure it’ll have done some good somewhere. 🤞
Looking forward to that celebratory glass of vino!

shimceltic

Veteran
It’s the longest turbo ride I’ve done in several years, but it was engaging enough to distract me from the discomfort. It’s a good feeling to have completed something of that time and distance, if only to prove to myself I can. Didn’t set any WR’s, but I’m sure it’ll have done some good somewhere. 🤞
Looking forward to that celebratory glass of vino!
Did you keep in a decent group?

Add

Diet starts tomorrow
yep, sat in the second group all the way went for it on the penultimate drag got away but got caught and so had nothing for the final climb. 16th I think.
I was 48 or 49th. Stayed in that second group for about first 10km, but it was a bit rich for me. Ducked in and out of a few duos and trios then to the end. That climb to the finish was a pig wasn’t it? Enjoyed the event though.

keithaitch

Veteran

keithaitch

Veteran
I was 48 or 49th. Stayed in that second group for about first 10km, but it was a bit rich for me. Ducked in and out of a few duos and trios then to the end. That climb to the finish was a pig wasn’t it? Enjoyed the event though.
Yes, tough climb. I should have targeted it at the end, climbs are normally good for me.

Hello. My Bkool subscription has expired. Are you aware of discount coupons? Thanks.
Haven't seen anything recently.
I got my renewal when they had a black Friday sale.
On a related note I'm dropping g my RGT premium because I don't see any difference with the free app. Anybody know of any reason to keep it? Other than supporting a good start up.

Last edited:

keithaitch

Veteran
Haven't seen anything recently.
I got my renewal when they had a black Friday sale.
On a related note I'm dropping g my RGT premium because I don't see any difference with the free app. Anybody know of any reason to keep it? Other than supporting a good start up.
No @Randyberlin. The only advantages you get are being able to ride all of their 9 routes instead of a limited selection which changes weekly and the ability to create hit own routes and host events. If you just want to join other's events the free is prefectly good enough.

Top Bottom