Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

perswe

Über Member
Will try the cedex live thing now...thanks for the heads-up @Brusgaard !

shimceltic

Veteran

BILL S

Guru
But apologies all, for my massively faster time than I'm really any good for. It seems I got two loads of fairy dust this league and it seems to happen when I do a solo run challenging one of your rides. I'll get things sorted hopefully for February so will probably only save my league rides I do during the two group ones . Then later I'll get my new turbo and all will be well.

shimceltic

Veteran
But apologies all, for my massively faster time than I'm really any good for. It seems I got two loads of fairy dust this league and it seems to happen when I do a solo run challenging one of your rides. I'll get things sorted hopefully for February so will probably only save my league rides I do during the two group ones . Then later I'll get my new turbo and all will be well.
Today's effort wasnt a real reflection though, more of an easy ride knowing you had the good time?

Reactions: Add

perswe

Über Member
Too bad I joined late and missed the start and the draft train. :ohmy: Seems like you and David had a good race up front! :okay:
yes...I saw you come in late...seemed like you had to do a time trial there on your own. And yes, that David did most of the job...but he went too early in the sprint.

Top Bottom