Team BKool CycleChat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BILL S

Guru
There is always a new model/iteration on the horizon. I bought my NEO2 in February (think it was released in October/November 2018), and shortly after that they announced the 2T. The NEO "OG" had a least a 3 year lifespan, but the NEO2 less than a year. However, it was still available for purchase long after and was also revised/sold in 2020/2021 as a "Special Edition".
Yes, I think it'll just be a case of looking for a reasonable deal then biting the bullet. It'll last me forever considering my ancient bkool unit is still working.

shimceltic

Veteran
How do you leave a league?

Good News everyone!!!
I hope.

I set up a new group called Chaingang Cyclechat. This now has May's league attached to it so all we need is for our usual bunch to join the group.
Need some volunteer admins. Brusgaard and Randy to get things started off if you're ready, willing and able. Condition of this offer is that if you decide to leave us then resign your commission as admin FFS :laugh: (thanks @keithaitch, you were the only one who did).

So request to join please. Hopefully its easy enough to find the group, or maybe someone can give advice on how to do so as I have no idea.
So anyway, get joined as racing starts tomorrow, with first league group race on Thursday :smile:.

I will be removing my involvment with the previous chaingang group. I suggest everyone else does the same to avoid confusion.
Hey Bill. I abandoned the old group and clicked on the invite for the new one but didn't see any feedback that showed me asking to join. Please let me know if it didn't go. And thanks for setting this up.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
:laugh::laugh::laugh:LMAO Ok will do :blush::blush::blush:

edit: Well I would if I could access it which i can't because I left. If anyone can send me the image I'll happily replace it.
Leaving the old group was kinda stupid, as you were the only admin left to change the description and/or image, so that people know where to find the new active group. :sad: Now the old group will live on forever, and people will join that, thinking it is the right one, and no one will be around to tell them…:sad:

Last edited:

BILL S

Guru
Leaving the old group was kinda stupid, as you were the only admin left to change the description and/or image, so that people know where to find the new active group. :sad: Now the old group will live on forever, and people will join that, thinking it is the right one, and no one will be around to tell them…:sad:
OOps

But I think it'll be fine.

View attachment 587074 View attachment 587075
I hate to step on anyone’s toes, but would you mind if I email my contact at BKOOL USA Craig ? He is in the league himself.

Edit: I could ask him to delete the old one.

Brusgaard

Über Guru
I hate to step on anyone’s toes, but would you mind if I email my contact at BKOOL USA Craig ? He is in the league himself.

Edit: I could ask him to delete the old one.

I see no reason to delete the old group. Just put up the "CLOSED" sign and change the description to link to the new group. And knowing BKOOL, you probably CAN'T delete a group!

BILL S

Guru
I see no reason to delete the old group. Just put up the "CLOSED" sign and change the description to link to the new group.
Which is probably why you should be running it rather than me. If we could just find a competent person who is willing... There's lots of one or the other, but just difficult to find someone who is both ;)

Brusgaard

Über Guru
@BILL S , probably best to think out loud in this chat before doing anything so @Brusgaard can point you right 😉
Especially before you get a new trainer or you'll end up with rollers.

As most, if not all, things done on the BKOOL website(s) are irreversible, better think/ask twice before doing something foolish! :okay:

A trainer you can probably still sell again (or return) with only a small loss - unless you buy some crap like a BKOOL trainer. :laugh:

Brusgaard

Über Guru
Which is probably why you should be running it rather than me. If we could just find a competent person who is willing... There's lots of one or the other, but just difficult to find someone who is both ;)

I root for a competent person at BKOOL to make it possible to change a user's e-mail address! :laugh:

Top Bottom