not a good start to the season but I am not sure if I can make the first race ! been invited to dinner and as I am home alone at the minute , I am not turning down food !
not a good start to the season but I am not sure if I can make the first race ! been invited to dinner and as I am home alone at the minute , I am not turning down food !
Back in the 70s where I grew up, the biggest motorheads would build crazy hot rods but spray paint them flat black primer. @Breedon is doing the same thing on Rouvy wearing the basic standard issue outfit. Don’t be fooled!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.