Saw the results - very close finish - gonna be some good tussles
Looking forward to it 💪
Saw the results - very close finish - gonna be some good tussles
First step is to get to the finish in the bunch and that's involving to do and a lot of fun. In this company age is against me, but no jelly legs afterwards - so yes, I'm just not trying hard enough!
First step is to get to the finish in the bunch and that's involving to do and a lot of fun. In this company age is against me,
By about eight months I'm a product of the fifties. Of course being on a tricycle with my teddy perched on the bars does hinder me!He old are you?
I had the same goal on Thursday. Happy just to make it to the end still in the bunch!
@JuhaL
I saw you were on Rouvy when I logged on this morning but didn’t see where you were riding.